No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardwick should be sharing all opposition notes with Clarkson.

If the Hawks pull off an amazing win in Perth and both the pies and us win … the eagles could finish 5th LOL

Imagine if the Doggies finish 8th and then have to travel to Perth 1st week .... could be 2016 all over again.

Final round is lining up perfectly and playing on the Sunday with a week off gives us all the aces.
Bummers game is a dead rubber and if they have half a brain they will rest a few players because they can't miss out and will likely stay 7th regardless (but can go to 8th). Who cares, the bummers are s**t.
The big game is West Coast v Hawks. Hawks will have everything to play for and will throw everything at the Weagles. If they win, the Weagles end up 5th and no home prelim. May as well draw a line through them if that's the case.
On the Sunday Adelaide (and Port) will know what they have to do to make the finals, meaning the Bullies are no cert to make the 8. The crows could sneak in.
Geelong could theoretically tank and send us to Perth in week 1. That would suck a bit, Worst case is we lose next week and play the Bullies in an elim.
I think we will beat Brisbane this week by 5 goals plus though and finish 4th.
would the bummers want to win to get a home final ?

Not our problemo, its Collingwood's problem.

Looking like we will play an away final against the scats at the G. :D

And they can bring their bell

It's so delicious reading all the oppo boards and their comments on us.

They are s**tting bricks at the thought of coming against us in finals. I love it.

For 37 years they laughed, but you can smell the fear

Biggest laugh of the day is reading West coke supporters saying they were Robbed by vfl umps today hahahahah..... Holy s**t they're a deluded bunch over there, but you'd have to be to live there I suppose.

One of the few teams in the AFL that get a free ride every week, so losing a free kick count by 2 is the biggest travesty ever.

Just went and had a squizz at the Cats board. Some funny things about their “Observations” thread. A poster who rhymes with dold hober actually has kept a link to a closed thread which was a piss take which they have taken seriously in 2018. That’s how stupid he is.
Then there’s a mod type who rhymes with “minty”, man, are we rent free in his head or what. Keep posting outrageous stuff folks, they take it very seriously over there. #renrfree minty boy. #rentfree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would the bummers want to win to get a home final ?
I think the druggies will want to win to show they can match it with good teams.....

But let's be honest, they are made of paper and will throw in the towel as soon as the going gets tough, will only beat the pies if allowed to downhill ski.

I think the druggies will want to win to show they can match it with good teams.....

But let's be honest, they are made of paper and will throw in the towel as soon as the going gets tough, will only beat the pies if allowed to downhill ski.
if they win they play gws away

if they loose they will play us or pies at the g

theyll lie down for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back