Live Event Toby Greene fronts the tribunal - Suspension appeal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking away all the bias here:

Greene very obviously maliciously goes for the head against a defenseless player. Are the people defending him really ok with this?

How can anyone defend Greene with this incident??? A defenceless player is on the ground and he forcefully goes at the players face...the afl will have front on vision as well...he’s gone and rightly so. He will only get 3 weeks which means he misses the gf if gws make it...guilty of eye gouging deserves 6+..extremely dangerous act...

Toby Greene the footballer is an absolute star, arguably one of the game’s best players. Unfortunately, he will be remembered as one of modern footballs biggest snipers..he’s reputation will forever be tainted. Every time he looks to have moved on from his past, he reoffends.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Settle down folks and take the emotion out of the posting. If you want to take potshots, do it elsewhere. Stick to what has been presented and the Tribunal are the ones to look at the evidence and deal with the facts.

Haha who is leaking this information? Bulldogs sooking it up to no end here. Dirtiest club of the last 30 years and the sorest of losers as always.

Let the vision and review sort itself out - it’s clear alot of this has been initiated by them and their players.
Vision on Ch 9 news appears to show a hematoma at the bottom of the R orbit (eye socket) and contusion around the R orbit. Honestly - it's all conjecture at this point in time at what evidence they have and how they obtained it.

Correct - Bonti no longer has any viable eye sight

The year is 2020. The Bont has been without any sight in his eyes for an entire year as he wins the dogs 2020 B&F.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still can’t see any eye gouging, just looks like pulling hair and a bit of a headlock. Dogs medical report will probably be key here.

Don’t get the Greene hate. One of the nicest guys in footy off the field and plays close to the edge but still not has bad as a heap of other guys in the league that get get less hate than he does.
Only kicks the odd innocent punter in the head, great bloke.

ROFL the salt levels from Dogs supporters is astronomical.

I've watched the vision multiple times, the ch7 vision is better but their junk at the bottom blocks some of the vision.

I suspect if it was any other player we wouldn't be claiming eye gouging.

No doubt he puts his hand on or near his face but I don't see any gouging action, I see someone trying to push another guy's face into the ground which he does several times.

Yesterday I said I hoped that GWS didn't win the flag purely so Deledio didn't have to go through that again.

Now, I hope they do, and Toby misses out. That's how you teach the thug a lesson.

ROFL the salt levels from Dogs supporters is astronomical.

I've watched the vision multiple times, the ch7 vision is better but their junk at the bottom blocks some of the vision.

I suspect if it was any other player we wouldn't be claiming eye gouging.

No doubt he puts his hand on or near his face but I don't see any gouging action, I see someone trying to push another guy's face into the ground which he does several times.
You realise he had a bruise around his eye after the fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back