Autopsy Roast & toast qualifying final Brisbane vs Richmond, changes for PRELIMINARY FINAL vs GEELONG

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 5: Brandon Ellis

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12:David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 22: Josh Caddy

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 27: Shai Bolton

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 47: Ivan Soldo

• 48: Liam Baker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah the reversal was terrible it was going to be the first of a million goals the lions were gonna kick ;)

To be fair to the guys on the couch they did mention this, they highlighted Cameron being completely outplayed by Grimes and how we destroyed Brisbane on the slingshot.

They all picked us as premiers too.
10 minutes on the upside of Brisbane and 2 minutes buried later in the coverage on the tigers.

I actually don’t mind Narkle. He’s a good player. Parfitt is a bust. Pure and simple. He’s their version of Aaron Fiora. There i said it.
Neither Narkle or Parfitt though are anywhere near the abilities of Graham or Caddy.
"premiership players Graham and Caddy".

Last edited:
Grimes is smart. He saw Hipwood coming and offered no resistance to bump and let himself fall to ground. I don’t think it was “staging” which I believe is when you flop with zero to no force.
Umpire reversed it because he didn’t see it but wanted to “show who was boss” and not put up with players coming in to remonstrate.
If umpire didn’t reverse and the media didn’t hype it up then there would be no fine, play on.
Xactly! ;) :thumbsu:

When you get a massage and they ask you how long you're in town, always say you just arrived for a new job and will be staying for a few years.

This guarantees peak performance as they will want you to keep coming back. Or be their boyfriend.

You will thank me for this afterwards 😜
You speak to me like it's my first time there, but appreciate the tip :tonguewink: :D :cool:

Cheers brother...

there was a few bears fans siting in the richmond allocation up on level two, mustve been given a code by a member that couldnt make the trip up. their booing of dusty in the 1st qtr came back to bite them as every time he slotted another sausage roll id turn around to see the two clowns with their hands in their heads.
priceless stuff. nothing better than an interstate W.

there was a few bears fans siting in the richmond allocation up on level two, mustve been given a code by a member that couldnt make the trip up. their booing of dusty in the 1st qtr came back to bite them as every time he slotted another sausage roll id turn around to see the two clowns with their hands in their heads.
priceless stuff. nothing better than an interstate W.
why the * would anyone boo dusty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going through the lions autopsy thread, of course mostly about umpiring despite them having 4 more free kicks. I mean i get they got shafted on a few decisions, but so did we.

The biggest LOL was some moron insinuating that any contest dusty is in turns into a free kick for dusty........ he had 7 ******* free kicks against and TWO for......... how ******* thick are some people?

Looked like he was chipping it to someone 25m away on the lead. Ended up going 55m.
It was an amazing goal. He's building into some really good form. Talk about timing your run.

Yeah it was incredible, I thought it was a pass and then....wait a minute!
His poise with ball in hand is superb right now. Doesn't panic and always uses it well.

Anyone else get hard when Caddy's toe-poke sailed through from just outside 50? He didn't even follow through!

Lol, has a serious boot on him that bloke. I wish I could chip like that with me 9 iron

Back