Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this umpiring is crappy.
Not a fan of Ling personally but he was spot on with his comment that Razor Ray should stop telling the players what to do and concentrate on umpiring properly!

Wow this umpiring is crappy.
Not a fan of Ling personally but he was spot on with his comment that Razor Ray should stop telling the players what to do and concentrate on umpiring properly!

Yeah, they can't stop blowing the whistle tonight. Bad for final.

Is it still a good year if you don’t win a single final?

Brilliant year.
But they shot themselves in the foot in the final quarter. So many opportunities, so much time in hand and they just kept bombing it in for the Giants to intercept ( sound familiar?)

Tell you this much though, they are not going to do a Dees flop next season.

Brilliant year.
But they shot themselves in the foot in the final quarter. So many opportunities, so much time in hand and they just kept bombing it in for the Giants to intercept ( sound familiar?)

Tell you this much though, they are not going to do a Dees flop next season.
They were damn stiff! The spirit in their squad is a tribute
To what Fagan has created up there!

Did not get the rub of the Greene tonight....Even a dubious dish off
In the lead up to the Giants matchwinner!
But your right, can't see them capitulating the way the Dees did this year!
Probably do them a world of good in the long run...The sting from a loss like that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jed Adcock on ABC this afternoon talking about all things Brisbane mentioned that they’ve had no injuries for three years, have thus had the opportunity to put games into their core group, and has allowed the team to grow together.
I knew they had on average only three players per week on their injury list this year.
That includes players under “Test”.
Phenomenal run.
To think this extends over a three year period is amazing.
PS: FYI Jed Adcock is an assistant coach at Brisbane.

Greene suspended for 1 week again. Eat s*** you dirty little f***

I can't help loving his mongrel. He's a little rat sniper, I wish we had him. Steven Baker with skills.

Yes when you come frOm 5 wins I’d say it’s a great season. My local side went out in straight sets this year as well but we came up a grade so id class that as a great season also
Should have pulled the boots on. Ormond could have used you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back