Live Event Toby Greene fronts the tribunal - Suspension appeal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“All I’m trying to achieve is to lock the ball in,” Greene said on the stand

As believeable as his defence of cutting up Dahlhaus mouth that he "was protecting himself in a marking contest"..... Shame it was a handball receive

Everyone keeps saying that the footage conclusively shows that Greene's hand/fingers made contact with Neale's "eye region".

I can't agree with that because the footage is front-on. You need a side-on view to conclusively show contact.

When you add to this that Neale's evidence is that he only felt contact to his nose, I can see the appeal being upheld.

Everyone keeps saying that the footage conclusively shows that Greene's hand/fingers made contact with Neale's "eye region".

I can't agree with that because the footage is front-on. You need a side-on view to conclusively show contact.

When you add to this that Neale's evidence is that he only felt contact to his nose, I can see the appeal being upheld.

Player always dob each other in at the Tribunal!

Regions of the human body:

"The eyes are referred to as the orbital or ocular region."

There are seven bones that form the orbit:

View attachment 748819

You better tell Wiki and the medical profession that they are rubbish!
So through that you are confirming the nose isn’t part of the eye region. It has its own region called the nasal region.

Cheers

CVLSALMB8OpY6rTSWBBQ3mOm8QM=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, then the Tribunal/Appeals Board would need to be satisfied that Neale's evidence is not credible.

And it sounds like the AFL's silk didn't do a good enough job in cross examination on that one.

They don't need to. Player evidence is always sketchy at best. This is well known. The real evidence is the video footage.

Does anyone actually think he is not guilty?? Or is it the hate Collingwood factor that they want him to get off??

I think he is guilt of being reckless, but not guilty enough of missing the Preliminary Final (if that makes sense)

I certainly don't believe he eye gouged Neale.

Does anyone actually think he is not guilty?? Or is it the hate Collingwood factor that they want him to get off??
Huh? Most the initial response was that he was rightfully gone. I'm personally unsure.

I think he is guilt of being reckless, but not guilty enough of missing the Preliminary Final (if that makes sense)

I certainly don't believe he eye gouged Neale.
I think he rightfully should miss the preliminary final.... shouldn’t of been playing it anyway from the Bontempelli incident .. should of got a couple for that, he deserves the week for he’s actions and for being brain dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back