Game Day Richmond v Geelong, Preliminary Finals — Fri 20 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

for diving
Course we did mate. That’s why we were so outclassed in the first half
Look at what the scoreboard says at the end of the game Mate, and dangerflop should be give 9.5 out of 10

I’ve got to think Dangerfield was carrying something there. In the last quarter against the Pies he was just immense, here nothing.

That was perfect for the Tiges. Good hit out them- they’ll be very hard to beat now. Had the pleasure of seeing Shane Edwards as a kid over here- still underrated, a gun.

He played one bad half of footy. Genuine question, what did Fyfe do in the second half against you blokes in the GF?
Yeah but mate, come on, you had a 21 point lead at half time. That’s when you have to lift. Seriously. To let Richmond run away with that, unforgivable. That’s your chance for a GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved danger having cracks at dusty before half time then ghosting in the second half. Weak as piss
Especially after his dive , I thought I was watching down periscope

Dion Prestia take a bow. Seriously thought the human meatball was overrated, but he’s found another gear in his career & is arguably the tigs best mid now.....absolutely embarrassed duckwood.

Well done tiges....don’t see how they get beaten next week.

Could have written the same thing myself. Has been fantastic the last month when Richmond needed it and really proved me wrong. Definitely a favourite for the Norm Smith.

Back