List Mgmt. The Kelly and All Draft and Trades Discussion Thread- #freetim #ITSHAPPENING

What will we pay for Kelly?

• 2019 1st, future 2020 1st and 2nd for Kelly and their 2020 2nd

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • 2019 1st and future 2020 1st

Votes: 99 46.9%
  • 2019 1st plus a player e.g. Petrucelle, Brander

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • 4th rounder and Kurt Mutimer

Votes: 35 16.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream that both T. Kelly and P. Cripps were playing for us, but we had to give up bunga. Though I was also running around for us, so not sure if you could call the trade period a success.

From a fellow Eagles support that doesn't sound like a dream sounds more like a ******** nightmare. ;)
Where were you playing .... the Mitch Brown forward pocket role ?

Last edited:
I had a dream that both T. Kelly and P. Cripps were playing for us, but we had to give up bunga. Though I was also running around for us, so not sure if you could call the trade period a success.
I would more than happily give you your one game then drop you to the Beagles in order to land Kelly and Cripps

Nothing wrong with that.

'Naitanui, down to Cripps, over to me, quick handball over to Kelly, back to me, pass to Darling and half forward, handball to me who has run on and a great goal on the run from 50 by me...'

I dreamed a dream in time gone byyyyyy.

On the occasions I have been on the MCG/Subiaco Oval (i.e. after games having a kick in my jeans trying not to scone any kids with Priddis helicopters) my main take away has always been that the ground seems a lot smaller from my living room/3 tier stand. Much easier to just play social sport where the longest distance you can run is about 20 or 30m and comment on player work rates from the comfort of the couch. Run 150m? No, no thankyou. Kick 60m? Love to, can't.

From a fellow Eagles support that doesn't sound like a dream sounds more like a ******** nightmare. ;)
Where were you playing .... the Mitch Brown forward pocket role ?
I’m assuming half back, my sole kick was hitting gov up on a lead just outside 50. Pretty sure he kicked the goal too. Apart from that I did some blocking and was involved in a couple handball chains with Kelly, Cripps and Shuey.

If the cats play hardball (and they will), and no trade can be made, what other options do we have to get him to our club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This fm the guy who says those special needs kids are an “excuse”

fu** right off

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If I didn't use an excuse you wouldn't know about my incurable dose of stupid

Not that I believe Gaff is leaving, but if he did and we somehow got pick 2.
There's no way in he'll I'd give that up for Kelly...
With pick 2 you have leverage in the draft to pick him up if Geelong don't want to trade.
This we could give geelong pick 2 or go to the draft and get kelly with pick 2 whilst not making our competitor's better . That would be a very geelong thing to do .

What would be better though is bringing in kelly and keeping gaff !

If he didn't use an excuse we wouldn't know about their disabilities. Calm down PC hero. Not going to get Geelong to morally bend over for you when morally TK should be staying.

I think you need to learn the definition of an excuse

This is not going to end well

It’s like having a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Not everyone bends and cowers to sjw nonsense. You emotional extremests are only a minority of society. Geelong can say no and they're not horrible people for saying no.

Nat Fyfe thinks showing TK the money will enable the dockers to land him. Thats one factor, but Chris Scott is probably doing what he can to stop Kelly going to the club of his choice. Scott has to accept the fact that Kelly doesn't want to stay and respect his bloody wishes

Tim Kelly would be pissed if he is forced to go to the draft and get picked by another club

On the occasions I have been on the MCG/Subiaco Oval (i.e. after games having a kick in my jeans trying not to scone any kids with Priddis helicopters) my main take away has always been that the ground seems a lot smaller from my living room/3 tier stand. Much easier to just play social sport where the longest distance you can run is about 20 or 30m and comment on player work rates from the comfort of the couch. Run 150m? No, no thankyou. Kick 60m? Love to, can't.

Oath mate. Went onto the ground after the WAFL GF and it is much more massive when you're on the ground than just watching from your seat.

Makes what Tubs McGovern does every week pretty damn impressive. No wonder he's just like "heck my opponent, I'm setting up camp here".

Nat Fyfe thinks showing TK the money will enable the dockers to land him. Thats one factor, but Chris Scott is probably doing what he can to stop Kelly going to the club of his choice. Scott has to accept the fact that Kelly doesn't want to stay and respect his bloody wishes

Tim Kelly would be pi**ed if he is forced to go to the draft and get picked by another club

Has has no right to be it's completely on him. I don't think Dangerfield was pissed staying in Adelade for 8 years

Not going to get Geelong to morally bend over for you when morally TK should be staying!
Morally should be staying at Geelong? What? He has fulfilled his contract and now wants to move to a different club. It's not like our coach and captain flew over and met with him during the season whilst he was under contract like a certain Geelong based club did with a certain Adelaide based player, now that would be immoral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back