List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send Treloar to GCS for Pick 1

Offer Pick 1 to the Hawks for Mitchell Lewis (future gun) and Jack Gunston.

Who says no?

if anyone wants a good laugh head over to the Daniher thread on the Draft & Free Agency forum. Some Essendon nuffies asking for 2 top 10 picks for him. crazy stuff

If you want a real laugh everyone seems to think compo wise elliot is worth a 3rd rounder.....

Look at this stat comparison

:D

Just on this ^, I’ve been thinking the same. Sydney will pay overs for an injury-prone KPF who will barely get on the park - and is being signed purely on a big (for some reason?) reputation. It’s Tippett all over agin for them.

Essendon are almost guaranteed to win this trade, and they’re cashing in on Daniher at just the right time to do so.

Send Treloar to GCS for Pick 1

Offer Pick 1 to the Hawks for Mitchell Lewis (future gun) and Jack Gunston.

Who says no?
Anyone with half a brain

Hawthorn might get a bid on there f&s player before there pick 11, i wonder if we will enquire about the pick.

On my lunch break here at a pub in Hobart and Paul Connors is here. Talking about footy with a couple of blokes. Can overhear him talking about Daniher, reckons he'll barely play.
All well and good, but Connors isn’t a doctor, he’s an agent. He forms his opinions based on industry scuttlebutt. If Sydney think they can get his groin right then they’ll be looking at a 60-70 goal forward/ruck.

we really shouldve gone hard last year for marcus adams
he interviewed with us but chose brisbane
we need a key defender that is a proven player so moore can play forward
No thanks. He is chronically injured. Has played a possible of 37 of 93 games in 4 completed seasons in the AFL. In his best year he was able to achieve was 11 games in a season. This year he missed 12 games with a knee injury.

the thing with Moore is that rather than us throw the kitchen sink at a KPF theres one right there waiiting for us
Marcus Adams came into the team r20 after heaps of injuries and had to play forward back and tag and had no continuity.
then fagan put him on dustin martin which was a nightmare waiting to happen. Of course he was going to get a bag kicked on him. can you imagine if wed made the GF and bucks put roughead on dusty?
i just think adams is a decent player

I'd see Adams competing with Roughy, Moore, Dunn, Scharenberg, Howe, and Langdon for a spot and behind all of them. And that's without even allowing for further development in Kelly, Murphy and Keane. What that highlights is that we weren't expecting Dunny to blow his knee again in the preseason. He's a much better KPD than Adams.

If we thought Adams was an option that enabled Moore to shift forward then we could just as easily swap Moore and Mihocek who I think would offer more than Adams because he's more mobile and better in 1v1 contests. Or play Scharenberg who I think has already shown more than Adams in a KPD role.

I like Moore in defense, I like Mihocek forward, so recruiting Roughy gave us a win-win IMHO.

I can't see Moore playing anymore than occasional cameos up forward, at least in the short term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No thanks. He is chronically injured. Has played a possible of 37 of 93 games in 4 completed seasons in the AFL. In his best year he was able to achieve was 11 games in a season. This year he missed 12 games with a knee injury.
Think we had a win with Roughy instead.

All well and good, but Connors isn’t a doctor, he’s an agent. He forms his opinions based on industry scuttlebutt. If Sydney think they can get his groin right then they’ll be looking at a 60-70 goal forward/ruck.
Hey, I don't disagree, I'm just the messenger.

We'll never see either in black and white. They're severely brainwashed into being St Kilda fanatics and their whole family is embedded into the club. I'd be surprised if both aren't at St Kilda in 2021, which will be funny because they won't have any good midfielders to get it to them.
Didn't help us with Lynch.

Didn't help us with Lynch.

We managed to share the Wakelins (and got the better of the 2), don't see why we can't do the same with the Kings.

I would take Rowell if he had the first pick, Can't tell if your proposal is sarcastic or not ?

Nah not sarcastic, just putting it out there for fun. Not sure if you follow NBA but one of the writers there (Bill Simmons) throws out trades that wont happen but are actually beneficial for all clubs involved, but they dont have the nuts to pull them off and he finishes it by saying "who says no first?"

Essentially get 70 goals a year for Treloar - fwd line of Lewis, Gunston and Mihocek as talls. Elliott, Stevo and WHE as mid/smalls with JDG rotating in. Cox or Cameron on bench potentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back