List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One barely paid all year and the other came 5th in the Brownlow...
How many years of sustained good for did stevens have before 2019? It could very well be a blip on the radar.
Lots of rumours about him and what happened at the saints but before 2019 he was a gun

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Happy in QLD. Goes from a battler to contender and does not even need to move house.

He could also come home to play at a club where his brother is, and IMO has more of a chance for immediate success here than at Brisbane (although they're better for a sustained premiership assault).

Wish we were into him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1571203160577.png
Image result for hehe gif

Excluding this year (only played 7 games) Steven has polled 18, 11, 16 and 12 in the last 4 brownlows. 57 votes.

Shuey polled 7, 10, 10 and 6 votes over the same period. 33 votes.

Before anyone wets their pants and reminds me Shuey has more competition for Votes than Steven does, WCE also won many more games than St Kilda.

Quick glance, statistically, Steven actually stacks up pretty well against Shuey over the past 5 years. Would all of you be happy losing Shuey for what the Saints just lost Steven for?

The point Spacedick is making, is that Geelong have taken the best midfielder from a club, and it's only cost them a paltry pick 58.

Meanwhile we took the SECOND best midfielder from Geelong and it cost us a kings ransom. Geelong have completely cleaned up this trade period :mad:

Kelly 2018 vs Steven 2018

1571203581375.png

Lose Zac Smith and Tim Kelly for Jack Steven, two first round picks and two second round picks
Its not bad going, but I think its hilarious that the AFLPA president was extremely quiet this trade period when it came to players wanting to be traded to certain locations due to compassionate reasons / their own welfare.

Hypocrisy of the highest order has occured here. Geelong has profited massively and Dark Sharks' analysis shows how much theyve gained out of Steven. If he rocks up and kills it next year, then questions will be asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back