2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't even want to be called Port now.

So it's Port THE POWER PORT POWER now.
For a "traditional" club, they sure as heck change their name & jumper/colours an awful lot...

Geez the Port logo is completely underwhelming

I can’t imagine anyone sitting in a board room when it’s revealed for the first time seeing it and going “Ooh that is very good..”

Was it done by the same people who did the Fremantle interlocking letters/thin lines logo?

But I got a good laugh out of the line where they said “Port Adelaide is always about what’s next...”

So is that why you always keep referring back to 1066BC and your past 4000 flags in a second level competition??

And when they mentioned their “first” AFL flag - sorry but you misspelt “only”😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice confirmation bias.

He also stated:

“A lot of people weren’t happy with it and it probably did play a bit of a part in what’s happened (to the team) in the last couple of years”

“I wouldn’t say it’s scarred me personally, but it didn’t help with going forward.

Ellis-Yolmen said some of the rumours about the extremity of the activities during the camp were “far from the truth”.

kind of hurt the boys, the culture of the club”.

The camp was a problem, but taking CEY on the contents of his comments does not support most of the extreme views that people want tyo take.
👍🏼
It might be petty and it might be trivial but fu** it's always a good feeling to come across thisView attachment 766086
👍🏼
Loving Nth Melb's photoshopping skills .....no wonder thy're a leading AFL club

🤣🤣🤣
Remember these pearlers from the Carlton fans.

• Telling us about how they traded Pick 4 for Papley and Stocker 🤣
  • Lecturing us about how clubs need to pay overs for contracted players 🤣
  • Can't agree on trade value? Then you obviously don't rate the player anywhere near as high as the other club does 🤣
  • It's disrespectful to approach a contracted player if you're not prepared to do what it takes to get the deal done 🤣

49833.jpg
👍🏼
Looks like the Melbourne v Adelaide matches in Darwin are over - Gold Coast will now be playing a home game there instead.

Thanks God 👍🏼
I kind of like the new P-A logo...

View attachment 766893
👍🏼👍🏼
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼🤣🤣🤣🤣

Identity crisis? What identity crisis ?🤣

👍🏼
Good to see Brett Ebert get a job after football
🤣

Some of the replies to this are hilarious

Hi Guys. Wasn't sure where to post this on your board, but thought you guys would want to know about this gutless and sickening attack on an Inaugural Crows 1991 player, and a champion for West Adelaide in the SANFL.

Wanted to praise your footy club for helping pay for his extensive and costly medical bills, very decent of your footy club, and shows how the footy family looks after it's own.

Hope the court's throw the book at the two scumbags who did this vile bashing.

Hi Guys. Wasn't sure where to post this on your board, but thought you guys would want to know about this gutless and sickening attack on an Inaugural Crows 1991 player, and a champion for West Adelaide in the SANFL.

Wanted to praise your footy club for helping pay for his extensive and costly medical bills, very decent of your footy club, and shows how the footy family looks after it's own.

Hope the court's throw the book at the two scumbags who did this vile bashing.
Thanks for posting and the best wishes. Was going to post this myself. Just about warrants its own thread. It happened a month ago it seems and hope he's recovering well first of all. Champion player and does not deserve that.

On LG-K500 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Identity crisis? What identity crisis ?🤣

👍🏼

🤣

Some of the replies to this are hilarious

The story underneath the Power one is gold - one of the players in the Great Britain and Ireland women's match bitching to Brett Rosebury about Matt Stevic's umpiring (Stevic was umpiring the GB v IRL match). The player mentioned they though Stevic was 'new' to umpiring :D. Ireland won the match easily.

So the real reason for Port going to China is slowly coming out, it was/is a learning trip, And they are slowly putting that learned knowledge into place.
Fortune cookies at home games??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back