No Oppo Supporters The TAN 73 - Home of the reigning premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Government is so inefficient. Just waste money time and time again. I wonder if any of these people have ever worked in corporate life or managed a budget before getting into politics
ScoMo did, but he was sacked and won’t tell us why for some reason:think:

Why am I getting the vibe that people should not be protesting in this thread...
The next big protest will be the Indue card when it gets rolled out to pensioners, watch this space. How the govt can justify lets say 5K (atm its 11k) admin for each card is unbelievable. There are approx 700,000 people on newstart alone and the admin cost at 5k each is $3,500,000,000. For the kids that are a bit slow that is 3.5 billion dollars for a company to admin the card P.A. Who owns Indue?

The next big protest will be the Indue card when it gets rolled out to pensioners, watch this space. How the govt can justify lets say 5K (atm its 11k) admin for each card is unbelievable. There are approx 700,000 people on newstart alone and the admin cost at 5k each is $3,500,000,000. For the kids that are a bit slow that is 3.5 billion dollars for a company to admin the card P.A. Who owns Indue?
They justify it because it’s owned by one of the Liberal parties biggest donors, if Bazzar wasn’t so blinded by his adoration for the Libs he’d be outraged since it will effect his pension ;)

What is indue?
It’s the card that is owned by Andrew Forrest where the government pays his company $11k per card and they control where you get to spend your money if you’re on Centrelink payments and they are going to try and do the same with pensions etc in the future.

What is indue?
It is a visa debit card which quarantines income for people on certain income support payments by not allowing the owner to purchase alcohol or gamble or to withdraw cash. The cards are attached to a separate account managed by Indue into which 80% of the income support payment is paid.
It is a cashless welfare card

It’s the card that is owned by Andrew Forrest where the government pays his company $11k per card and they control where you get to spend your money if you’re on Centrelink payments and they are going to try and do the same with pensions etc in the future.
If the admin stays at 11k per card on the 700,000 newstart people it will be 7 billion dollars just for admin. That's an enormous blow to the budget

If the admin stays at 11k per card on the 700,000 newstart people it will be 7 billion dollars just for admin. That's an enormous blow to the budget
It’s ok they’ll just make further cuts to the ndis or something.

On another note with the results coming out on the aged care RC, anybody who buys Morrison’s crocodile tears needs to remember when he was treasure he cut $1.2 billion from the aged care sector.
He’s a liar and an a-hole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curious why an additional layer of beuracracy is needed to access welfare.
Just another trough for the piggies to put their nose in, if the admin money is "spare cash" it should be going into the community where it will benefit the economy.

Just another trough for the piggies to put their nose in, if the admin money is "spare cash" it should be going into the community where it will benefit the economy.
We can't have any of that.

99.95% you are dreaming, did you not see the result of that little fun survey you participated in? take your blinkers off, people want action from the big polluters and if protesting is the only way so be it.
I must have overlooked that question if you, do or do not, support violent anarchist protest where they spit in old ladies faces, push old men to the ground and punch police horses.
I know you and Jack support it, but nup, not me.

I must have overlooked that question if you, do or do not, support violent anarchist protest where they spit in old ladies faces, push old men to the ground and punch police horses.
I know you and Jack support it, but nup, not me.
I don't support the minority of trouble makers, who knows they could be ring ins but protesting is our right

Not everyone is passionate about environment issues, many people don't care.
Just because a group of people are passionate about it doesn't mean their viewpoint should override others.
As Obama says, if someone has a different viewpoint you shouldn't hate them for it.
In many ways, being neutral on an issue is a political standpoint in itself.
We saw that in the U.S. elections when Sanders voters refused to vote for Clinton.

I've actually have never had one of those fake meat burgers...coz don't see why I shouldn't eat real vegies and beans and tofu etc...etc......anyone tried them and how are they ?
My sister is vegetarian and convinced me to try it, promises me it tasted like a beef sausage.
It had no taste, genuinely disgusting.

I don't support the minority of trouble makers, who knows they could be ring ins but protesting is our right
My original comment had nothing to do with the right to protest as ive mentioned numerous times its our fundamental democratic right as Australians to legally protest.
My comment was to Jack who supported this protest and had no issue "whatsoever" with it, and the violent troublemakers were the overwhelming majority in this case.

I've actually have never had one of those fake meat burgers...coz don't see why I shouldn't eat real vegies and beans and tofu etc...etc......anyone tried them and how are they ?
Never had one, however, I can see the appeal as I reckon eating any sort of burger is one of life's simple pleasures.
I like the BBQ "chicken" pizza from the Vege Bar, faux chicken that doesn't really taste like chicken but is delicious all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back