List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL now confirmed that clubs can live trade picks during their 5 minute ‘matching’ window when FS/academy players receive bids. We definitely won’t see any picks traded before draft night now unless GWS try to move up to pick 3. Massive rort, but it also opens up opportunities for us to trade up the draft if our list management team are on their toes.

Yeah no incentive to trade up early now; wait until draft night to see if you even need to.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nick Robertson to train with pies for a few weeks??

1st I heard of it

They just had an article on the AFL website about delisted players training with clubs, who and where. No one is training with Collingwood. Nick Robertson wasn't listed as training with any club.

They just had an article on the AFL website about delisted players training with clubs, who and where. No one is training with Collingwood. Nick Robertson wasn't listed as training with any club.

So I guess was just a Rumor

Riley Grundy was de-listed today with a promise to be re-rookied. He might want to live with his brother and Tim broomhead?
That will be a fair old commute for him going from Melbourne to play in the SANFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim Broomhead has to be the luckiest player on a list. How he has trekked all the way to free agency eligibility without ever being in his side's best 30 players is absolutely remarkable.
Just pacing himself, about to explode.

Yeah no incentive to trade up early now; wait until draft night to see if you even need to.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

AFL house has to look out for it's special little Blacktown hobby project - not sure why anyone is surprised at this decision to allow them to have their cake and eat it too on draft night

Same guy who said Beams won’t leave the Pies, ‘take it to the bank’?

He won’t get this one wrong. As soon as Coniglio re-signed the only club with a slim shot was Geelong because that was when the footy community really started hearing more about Cameron away from footy. We unfortunately can’t offer him the lifestyle he wants.

He won’t get this one wrong. As soon as Coniglio re-signed the only club with a slim shot was Geelong because that was when the footy community really started hearing more about Cameron away from footy. We unfortunately can’t offer him the lifestyle he wants.
Cameron’s life outside footy and love of anonymity was already well documented years ago. I’ve said for years it’s why he’ll never move, but with Slobbos record now I’m second guessing myself!

Cameron’s life outside footy and love of anonymity was already well documented years ago. I’ve said for years it’s why he’ll never move, but with Slobbos record now I’m second guessing myself!

That’s interesting because the anonymity was off radar to me. I was referring to his love of fishing. My understanding is it’s Dangerfield/ Hayden/ Symonds levels.

On Slobbo he’s been hitting the mark lately with Elliott re-signing standing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back