List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I just had a look at the 2010 draft and it's weird to think we ended up drafting Tom McDonald at 53 in comparison. Also Jeremy Howe also made up for it. Still was a massive mistake, I remember a suprised Kevin Sheehan saying that he wasn't expecting him to go that early.
It was a very strong draft. I think because the pool for the 2009 draft was a bit more shallow due to being the first year where they shallowed the pool by upping the eligibility age. Resulted in 2010 being a bit deeper than normal even after the GC 17yo prelisting.

fu** me dont know what you campaigners were up to at 17 but to think getting drunk and getting a handjob on camp was a bad news story is crazy.

One of my best mates got set up on year 11 retreat when some of the boys put a condom full of shampoo under his girlfriends bed and the teachers found it. * it still makes me laugh thinking about it now when he was swearing black and blue to the teachers he didn't do anything.

I just had a look at the 2010 draft and it's weird to think we ended up drafting Tom McDonald at 53 in comparison. Also Jeremy Howe also made up for it. Still was a massive mistake, I remember a suprised Kevin Sheehan saying that he wasn't expecting him to go that early.
Cook then and Gysberts in 2009 apparently had heads turning if I remember correctly.

Jizz-bits had the talent but that pic of him looking like he was in the middle of a 3 month torture session attempting to do a bicep curl said it all.
Those can't be more than like 12.5 kilos. download.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we a spud recycling factory or something?

Not bad depth for a year while we teach whoever we take at pick 3 (Jackson or Green) to play centre half forward. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

I'd rather play Trac or Fritsch deep in the square.

Same!!! Or Melksham, or Spargo.

Sarcasm can be hard to read on a web forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back