WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most enjoyable Smackdown of the year

The Smackdown roster is starting to look quite deep again, especially with the returns of Sheamus, John Morrison & The Uso's.

Now if only they treat The Revival a bit more seriously in the next month or so & Smackdown could have an absolutely incredible tag division (New Day, Usos, Revival, Miz & Morrison, Heavy Machinery, etc.)

9gtd4ncr1o841.png

It was for the best that Punk quit before WM30 because this part of the card looked crap!

Eh, still wish they went with something different than Bryan going full superman with injuries and hulk ups throughout the night.

Personally I’m more horrified at the thought of Big Show vs Kane at WrestleMania.

Cena vs Wyatt was a truly awful match that year.

Most enjoyable Smackdown of the year

The Smackdown roster is starting to look quite deep again, especially with the returns of Sheamus, John Morrison & The Uso's.

Now if only they treat The Revival a bit more seriously in the next month or so & Smackdown could have an absolutely incredible tag division (New Day, Usos, Revival, Miz & Morrison, Heavy Machinery, etc.)

cant see The Revival being booked correctly. They are in a bad place, if they don’t sign their contracts turned into a joke and jobbed out. Do sign their contracts, will still be made into a joke, and most likely lose to Harlem Heat and Braun and Nicholas...

cant see The Revival being booked correctly. They are in a bad place, if they don’t sign their contracts turned into a joke and jobbed out. Do sign their contracts, will still be made into a joke, and most likely lose to Harlem Heat and Braun and Nicholas...

Are you saying we will see the return of the undefeated Nicholas?

New japan are offering big money to Io shirai and Kari sane

Io isn’t happy being away from her fiancé (Evil) and is actually working more dates for less cash than when in stardom

Guess Io will go back to Japan with that Happening. Though I thought NJPW did not have Female Wrestlers

Guess Io will go back to Japan with that Happening. Though I thought NJPW did not have Female Wrestlers
They own stardom now they ended up buying it while wwe was trying to do the same

They had a dark match night one of wrestlekingdom

Io isn’t happy being away from her fiancé (Evil) and is actually working more dates for less cash than when in stardom
I wonder when WWE is going to actually pay these NXT and NXTUK guys properly, I think I read that the NXT brand runs at a loss as well and the debt is absorbed by WWE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They own stardom now they ended up buying it while wwe was trying to do the same

They had a dark match night one of wrestlekingdom

Not quite correct. Bushiroad owns Stardom and they have it in a seperate business division to NJPW. There can be little to no on screen relationship between the two besides dark matches as Stardom is on a rival TV network to New Japan on TV ASAHI.

If NJPW is offering them better money and less bullshit dates (house shows) they should take it. Little chance WWE lets them become top stars with their ethnicity and accents. Indeed, WWE will sabotage them if they get more over than Charlotte, Nia Jax, et al.

Aside from the Bryan angle, WrestleMania 30 felt like just another WrestleMania. Stark contrast to WrestleMania 20 which was treated like the biggest one ever.

Both of them leaving opened up a lot more opportunities for new talent. Having them return would generate a lot of fresh matches and offset the void left by Hazuki and soon to retire Kagetsu.

Aside from the Bryan angle, WrestleMania 30 felt like just another WrestleMania. Stark contrast to WrestleMania 20 which was treated like the biggest one ever.
Takers streak ending that year is a massive wrestlemania moment though.

Personally my fav Manias (in no order) are 17, 18 and 19.

It was a great moment although the decision to have part-time, disinterested Brock Lesnar end it becomes worse with every passing year.
Watching it live, I thought ending the streak was as a storyline the end of Taker. Some of his matches at Mania years after I think should have never taken place, unless it was against Sting.

It was a great moment although the decision to have part-time, disinterested Brock Lesnar end it becomes worse with every passing year.

Out of curiosity--- who do you think should've ended the streak?

Watching it live, I thought ending the streak was as a storyline the end of Taker. Some of his matches at Mania years after I think should have never taken place, unless it was against Sting.

Decent chance Vince did it as a * you to CM Punk, Undertaker's 2013 opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back