State of Origin Series XV Round 5 - Allies v Vic Metro @ The GABBA

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh you play for metro, let's see if you make a better argument than ND against the fact that Vic Metro is clearly not a state.

I am referring to all failed bids of the West Gate Trolls

We the best
but I wouldn't want to represent the whole state - clarkem lives somewhere around these parts
no thanks
VicM represents objectively the best city ever, in history, objectively

Naturally co capitano, algthough it didn't come across that way in your earlier post

We the best
but I wouldn't want to represent the whole state - clarkem lives somewhere around these parts
no thanks
VicM represents objectively the best city ever, in history, objectively

Naturally co capitano, algthough it didn't come across that way in your earlier post
This is STATE of Origin not CITY of origin, TheInjuryFactory remove Vic Metro from the series.

I was not actually talking to you mate.
Besides, why do I need to get you in a thread I know you are already reading? You're the top poster in the thread so Far by a large margin

And the correct word is 'cowardly

Seems we need to add linguistics to list of primary school subjects you have failed that already includes political science and chemistry.

It was a test, Cloud.
Appears English was the only subject you actually passed, well done.

Lol. The Allies.

Not only are they inbred mutants but they are homeless inbred mutants.

Yawn.

The only 'homeless' I see up here all have Vic number plates with the words 'Victoria- The Place To Be' written on them. Even though it's painfully obvious they want to be somewhere else :oops:

This is like Cloud and Sephiroth, only I don't know who of us is which...
Are you a big Final Fantasy fan Phenom ? I bought FFX for Switch last year and i think i have only played it for about an hour.

Are you a big Final Fantasy fan Phenom ? I bought FFX for Switch last year and i think i have only played it for about an hour.
FFX eh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely loved the game on PS2, had all the ultimate weapons (bar one) , beat the game, beat all the dark aeons , had an awesome group.
I got wakka's ultimate weapon and then was working on Tidus, but accidentally discarded the Genji Shield after which I rage quitted the game.

I got wakka's ultimate weapon and then was working on Tidus, but accidentally discarded the Genji Shield after which I rage quitted the game.
I think Wakka's ultimate weapon was the one i didnt get. Pretty sure you had to play blitz-ball to get it and i wasnt a big fan.

Back