State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

I have real concerns for this kid...real concerns
It's not a short ball problem. Like, 1 was footy, another a short leg incident, this, and something else. I think he's been concussed from short pitch bowling once

Last edited:
It's not a short ball problem. Like, 1 was footy, another a short leg incident, this, and something else. I think he's been concussed from short pitch bowling once
Three times. Cutting and Abbott have both sconned him and once in a futures match.

Three times. Cutting and Abbott have both sconned him and once in a futures match.
Futures was whilst at short leg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really like that Perrin is in the team, deserved reward for a quality performer, he isn't young but I'm glad that didn't count against him.

For those who follow Melbourne grade, what sort of place does he bowl these days? Looked pretty sharp when I saw him playing for Tasmania

Really like that Perrin is in the team, deserved reward for a quality performer, he isn't young but I'm glad that didn't count against him.

For those who follow Melbourne grade, what sort of place does he bowl these days? Looked pretty sharp when I saw him playing for Tasmania
Low 130's at best. Nibbles it a bit.

Bat most of tomorrow, maybe get 300 ahead hopefully.

s**t Dean made 42 mite get picked again for shield side
Probably.

No Finch, Maxwell (Aus), Harris, Pucovski (Aus A).

Dean, Maddinson, Short, Handscomb, JFM, Gotch, Harper??, Sutherland, Tremain, Siddle, Holland

Probably.

No Finch, Maxwell (Aus), Harris, Pucovski (Aus A).

Dean, Maddinson, Short, Handscomb, JFM, Gotch, Harper??, Sutherland, Tremain, Siddle, Holland
Harris? You know the CA XI games finish tomorrow, right?

s**t Dean made 42 mite get picked again for shield side
Imagine being such a dickhead that you're disappointed a player from your team to make runs. You're our version of LPno1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back