FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think they will regret keeping Shonnie, she’s really starting to get annoying and dangerous if they let her keep dictating things.

She has led one vote and got lucky with the idol last week. Tough to break into that 4 otherwise. If she gets to merge she’ll be in a great position.

Amazing how perceptions of players change from the different seasons. Didnt mind Abbey last season, couldnt stand her this season. Mat has gone from please get him out to i hope he stays much longer. If Zac didnt have his first season he would be totally likable this season, He has redeemed himself to be honest. Phoebe Flick and Brooke practically invisible but i am sure that will change soon.
And i cannot stand Lydia. ughh.....get her out please
As for Shonee, love her probably the most out of them all except Dave but she got really lucky with the pointless exile island twist.

Lol no one told John what the plan was

I think both factions tried to split the vote however Abby/Lydia/John were the only ones that ended up voting for Shonee and Mat and John looks like an idiot for voting Mat when they probably thought two of Locky/AK/Brooke/Flick were also going to.

Abby/Lydia/John don't offer anything for the game so good they are out / on the outs on that tribe.

Lol no one told John what the plan was
From memory when Abbey thought she was boss they said they were all voting Shonee and John and Lachie would vote Matt in case she had a idol

She has led one vote and got lucky with the idol last week. Tough to break into that 4 otherwise. If she gets to merge she’ll be in a great position.
I still don’t get the whole point of Exile, what did that achieve given it was a tribe swap anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back