Autopsy Why does Chris Scott hate the Tigers so much?

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Hardwick revealed what a fraud Chris Scott truly is. Scott was handed everything (including a premiership winning list), while Hardwick built this club from the ground up. Chris Scott knows he could never do that. If he were coaching any other team right now, he would have been sacked years ago. He envies Hardwick and wishes he was half the coach Dimma was
Scott gets the Cats in the finals year in year out, which is great, keeps him in a job. They are amazing through the home and away season. If Dimma has those kind of results in the latter part of his career I'd be ecstatic. When you have Ablett, D'anger Stevens etc wanting to go there. Dalhaus (flag winner at the Dogs) Having Liam Kelly on your list. Their backline is good. They are always not far off it. But something is pretty wrong when you can't convert the success to flags.

Maybe the question is why so many Tigers supporters have an obsession and hate for Chris Scott and Geelong?
Like, if Scotty is any of 'bitter', 'arrogant', 'salty', 'jealous', whatever, why are you all concerned? Especially those who are obsessed with Geelong and have been putting them down for more than a decade.
The bitterness of some who post on her towards Dangerfield is moronic and indeed laughable.

Maybe the question is why so many Tigers supporters have an obsession and hate for Chris Scott and Geelong?
Like, if Scotty is any of 'bitter', 'arrogant', 'salty', 'jealous', whatever, why are you all concerned? Especially those who are obsessed with Geelong and have been putting them down for more than a decade.
The bitterness of some who post on her towards Dangerfield is moronic and indeed laughable.

What? With all due respect Wooden, that has to be as bad as any post I have read on here, maybe excluding some of Magic’s finest work, which to be fair is unsurpassable. Scott is a jealous bitter sook and Patrick Wasterfield is a self indulgent, attention seeking, diving, big game choking, injury faking fake news making ball wasting Richmond b!itch. In fact Scott is also a twisted Richmond b!tch.

The problem with your post is it is very obviously not researched, poorly thought through and contains no facts. In fact it is full of anti-facts, whatever they are. I suggest you give yourself 5,000 one arm pushups on your non-preferred while you think about why you put your name to such a foolish misguided post. We all make mistakes, even me, I was late for school once, back in 1977 after being involved in a shockingly violent kidnapping. The Police said I should have been less severe on my kidnappers... But there are some mistakes you just do not want to make. Chief amongst those is being seen publicly to be a bleeding heart Scott-Dangerfield-Geelong neo-apologist, especially with all that is going on at present. 😁

Last edited:
Na it mostly in response to his antics. Hardly any of what is posted here against Scott or Dangerfield is as an instigator. You don’t see the same responses to any other coach as every other coach manages to show a little bit of respect to the oppo and not make it me me me

Hi Chris Salt.

I don’t buy the gifted a flag thing. I mean he inherited a great side, but it still takes a good coaching effort to get them playing in cohesion. It implies every coach has to win a flag from building a team from stratch in order to be successful, which imo isn’t right.
Bomber was smashing down sangas in the box. The team was in auto pilot.

Change your team to Scats mate.

Image result for chris scott gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possibly cos Dimma played in the port team that stopped Brisvagas from getting 4 in a row. When Port won their first AFL flag, 05 was it ?

Some good memories making the trek to Kardinia Park.
Saw us hold on to win by two points in 1982 after leading by 30 at three-quarter time, with former Cat Paul Sarah booting three goals.
Knocked them over in '90 when I was living down there after they were still on a high from playing in the '89 grand final. Trent Nichols played an absolute blinder.
Then was there again when we upset them in 2006, otherwise known as the 'Danny Meyer game' where his AFL career hit its one and likely only peak with a brilliant performance. Chris Hyde booted four and Kayne Pettifer three I reckon.
And not so fond, going down by one point in Wayne Campbell's last hurrah in 2005. Came from nearly 30 points down at three-quarter time to get within a point.
Interesting yarn in 'Flea' Weightman's book on the '82 game. Apparently coach Bourke granted permission for the players to stay the night in Geelong to have a big night on the piss with Paul Sarah, who was still living in Geelong, but at three-quarter time he warned they would ALL be returning to Melbourne after the game if they lost. As Geelong crept closer in the final term, Sarah was running around the ground imploring the players that if they wanted to stay in Geelong they'd better pull their fingers out. Luckily they held on and a good night at Lambys Tavern, the Geelong Hotel, the Eureka, the Valley Inn, or some other fine G-Town drinking establishment was assured.
Was living in Geelong and was also at that game. Contolled them all day until we started to kick it to Malarkey instead of Roach and they threw Bernard Toohey forward and I think he kicked 3 or 4 in the last.

He’s Geelous.

And he’s upset that after dominating us for many, many years Geelong is now officially our BUNNY!
Hop away mortals.

Scott gets the Cats in the finals year in year out, which is great, keeps him in a job. They are amazing through the home and away season. If Dimma has those kind of results in the latter part of his career I'd be ecstatic. When you have Ablett, D'anger Stevens etc wanting to go there. Dalhaus (flag winner at the Dogs) Having Liam Kelly on your list. Their backline is good. They are always not far off it. But something is pretty wrong when you can't convert the success to flags.
They play on a velodrome , once they get on a real oval they are ****ed

They got their flags on drugs

Simple...we embarassed him.

In 2017 he had it all worked out, the flag was his!

easy win in the QF
then GWS or GWS at the G for the PF....and Adelaide in the GF.

EASY!
And when he did that, people would stop saying he couldn't coach and only won a flag on the coat tails of Bomber...

and then we had to go and ruin it all!

(nb. Same applies for most geelous fans)

Because Geelong had bullied us for a long time and it was during his reign where their streak ended. And it ended during a final where we absolutely humiliated them on the big stage and tormented their crowd and players with hostile booing. He also argued that the game should’ve been played on their EFL standard ground but it was not to be. He was probably a bit embarrassed we ended our finals drought against his side as well.

On top of all that we then denied them a premiership last season after they were in a very winnable position and went on to win it ourselves.

then 12 months later, the only team who have historically been a bigger basket case than us knocked them out in qualifying final

2018: Richmond finishes first but is knocked out in prelim.
2019: Geelong finishes first but is knocked out in prelim. Richmond wins premiership.

2020 conclusion: A shortened season will suit the Geelong geriatrics right down to the skinny ground they play on. And if the finals aren't played at the 'G, all the better for Chris Scott. The time has come for the disruptive coach in this, a most disrupted season! Now, if only S Hocking would introduce some Cat-friendly rule changes like the Ablett-went-near-the-ball free that used to exist in the glory days...

Your post is laughable. You probably live down in that Corio shithole. Not sure what else could explain your moronic stance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back