Discussion 2020 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick question if you put the (E) on two bench players in the midfield the lowest score of the two is taken should it be needed?

Just checking this is correct. Someone told me its the highest but I don't believe that is correct.

Quick question if you put the (E) on two bench players in the midfield the lowest score of the two is taken should it be needed?

Just checking this is correct. Someone told me its the highest but I don't believe that is correct.
Yep, its lowest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone help me with a site that has break evens or where the hell it is on SC gold?

Cheers in advance.

For SC Gold go here:
Top right click on 'Change Data' and change it to Break Evens.

Apologies for a new post but I've searched and couldn't find the answer on any other thread and I am certainly no expert on the history of Supercoach.

I've been going through some old PDFs and newspapers of historical Supercoach and Champion Data Ranking Points scores recently and was wondering if anyone could expand on the difference between the two.

In R16, 2007 (Brisbane vs. Carlton) Jonathan Brown in Supercoach got a score of a 177 but in Champion Data Ranking Points he got a score of 190.

An old Herald Sun article references that the highest ever Supercoach score was Nathan Buckley in R13, 2001 (Collingwood vs. Adelaide) with 265 points, however with Champion Data Ranking Points he got 267. On top of that the highest ever Champion Data Ranking Points score is 283 which was Scott Camporeale R2, 2004 (Carlton vs. Geelong) but in Supercoach he got 251.

Looking at 2008 onwards it seems that the differences between the Supercoach and Champion Data Ranking Points are minimal or identical and I am aware that at some stage they moved to 3300 points per game total, but I was wondering if anyone could help with dates on when that changed and why there seems to be a big difference pre-2008.

Again apologies if this posted in the wrong board, I am usually only posting in the history section of BigFooty.

Last edited:
Apologies for a new post but I've searched and couldn't find the answer on any other thread and I am certainly no expert on the history of Supercoach.

I've been going through some historical Supercoach and Champion Data Ranking Points scores recently and was wondering if anyone could expand on the difference between the two.

In R16, 2007 (Brisbane vs. Carlton) Jonathan Brown in Supercoach got a score of a 177 but in Champion Data Ranking Points he got a score of 190.

An old Herald Sun article references that the highest ever Supercoach score was Nathan Buckley in R13, 2001 (Collingwood vs. Adelaide) with 265 points, however with Champion Data Ranking Points he got 267. On top of that the highest ever Champion Data Ranking Points score is 283 which was Scott Camporeale R2, 2004 (Carlton vs. Geelong) but in Supercoach he got 251.

Looking at 2008 onwards it seems that the differences between the Supercoach and Champion Data Ranking Points are minimal or identical and I am aware that at some stage they moved to 3300 points per game total, but I was wondering if anyone could help with dates on when that changed and why there seems to be a big difference pre-2008.

Again apologies if this posted in the wrong board, I am usually only posting in the history section of BigFooty.

Champion_Data

This might be obvious but I can't figure it out:

How do I do a three way DPP sub?
RIVERS DEF to MID, BUDARICK MID to FWD, BRANDER FWD to DEF. I want to shuffle them all to utilise Budarick as a loophole in the FWD line.

Can I do this?
Cheers!
You can only do this as part of a trade

THIRTY-THREE matches will be played across 19 consecutive days as part of the AFL's plans to fast-track the completion of the home and away season.

The matches will effectively be rounds nine to 12 of the 2020 season. The jammed sequence will start on Wednesday, July 29, two days after the completion of round eight.

ROUNDS 7-8 Check out the full fixture

It is understood six clubs will be given byes in that period, with another 10 clubs to be given a bye before the conclusion of the home and away season at round 17.

Two clubs – Essendon and Melbourne – will be considered to have already had their "byes", given the postponement of their round three match, due to Bomber Conor McKenna recording a positive test to the coronavirus. That match is yet to be re-fixtured.

After my 3 trades this week I'll have 11 trades left and am thinking of putting the brakes on trades until finals, which are rounds 14, 15, 16 and 17. That means just one trade a week during rounds 11, 12 and 13. Leaving 8 trades for finals (two per round) will allow me to sideways-trade premos with a bye and hopefully give me the edge over others who have run out of trades.

What are peoples thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back