Review Round 10, 2020 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Gutsy win. With Lycett, Marshall and Burton to come back in we’re building some good internal competition for spots.

Butters was immense tonight. Loved SPP’s pressure, Rozee is slowly building...

a couple of big games coming up and hopefully the bye after that to freshen the lads up for a run home.

Booing Mitch Wallis back on the ground? Disgraceful, you guys aren’t doing much come finals time
Your boys are a blight on the game with their ducking and throwing.

You know it's true otherwise you wouldn't care.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Imagine supporting a team with Toby McLean and Cody Weightman in it and whingeing about umpiring. fu** off back to the cheats board you dumb campaigner.

You mean the guy who tried to con the umpire into letting him take a kick he had no right to take and then threw a tanty when one of his teammates got to kick the goal instead of him? It's a team game, somebody tell Mitch that.
Mitch Wallis should have had the ball turned over for dissent.

How is that not worse than Charlie Cameron pointing at an umpire.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cognitive Dissonance - Bulldogs supporters thinking the 2016 premiership was somehow due to ability rather than getting the mother of all rides from the umps the like of which has never nor will ever be seen again.

The fact that you and Byon!! chose to refer to events from 5 seasons ago rather than tonight's match, suggests you recognise the truth insinuated by my post.

If you want to watch the mother of all umpiring rides, but actually perceive it, then I suggest that you simply re-watch tonight's game but try to pretend you were a Dog's supporter whilst doing so. I guarantee it will be a frustrating evening's viewing.

Before you get too defensive, I'd like to point out that I actually don't mind Port as a side. I think you have some really good talent coming through and some good mature leaders. Much of tonight's game was a good hard fought contest. It was a genuine shame the biased umpiring impacted so heavily on the game, which might have gone right down to the wire otherwise.

If it was a horse race it would have led to a serious inquiry from the stewards.

The fact that you and Byon!! chose to refer to events from 5 seasons ago rather than tonight's match, suggests you recognise the truth insinuated by my post.

If you want to watch the mother of all umpiring rides, but actually perceive it, then I suggest that you simply re-watch tonight's game but try to pretend you were a Dog's supporter whilst doing so. I guarantee it will be a frustrating evening's viewing.

Before you get too defensive, I'd like to point out that I actually don't mind Port as a side. I think you have some really good talent coming through and some good mature leaders. Much of tonight's game was a good hard fought contest. It was a genuine shame the biased umpiring impacted so heavily on the game, which might have gone right down to the wire otherwise.

If it was a horse race it would have led to a serious inquiry from the stewards.

mate are you ok?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back