Review Round 10, 2020 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact that you and Byon!! chose to refer to events from 5 seasons ago rather than tonight's match, suggests you recognise the truth insinuated by my post.

If you want to watch the mother of all umpiring rides, but actually perceive it, then I suggest that you simply re-watch tonight's game but try to pretend you were a Dog's supporter whilst doing so. I guarantee it will be a frustrating evening's viewing.

Before you get too defensive, I'd like to point out that I actually don't mind Port as a side. I think you have some really good talent coming through and some good mature leaders. Much of tonight's game was a good hard fought contest. It was a genuine shame the biased umpiring impacted so heavily on the game, which might have gone right down to the wire otherwise.

If it was a horse race it would have led to a serious inquiry from the stewards.
For a 17-14 free kick count where you were gifted your first goal to get you going and we had a BS goal review?

I know your used to getting it all your own way but open the other eye.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The fact that you and Byon!! chose to refer to events from 5 seasons ago rather than tonight's match, suggests you recognise the truth insinuated by my post.

If you want to watch the mother of all umpiring rides, but actually perceive it, then I suggest that you simply re-watch tonight's game but try to pretend you were a Dog's supporter whilst doing so. I guarantee it will be a frustrating evening's viewing.

Before you get too defensive, I'd like to point out that I actually don't mind Port as a side. I think you have some really good talent coming through and some good mature leaders. Much of tonight's game was a good hard fought contest. It was a genuine shame the biased umpiring impacted so heavily on the game, which might have gone right down to the wire otherwise.

If it was a horse race it would have led to a serious inquiry from the stewards.

* off *******. If it wasn't for umpiring rides your s**t cheating club wouldn't have won a flag since segregation.

Bevo setting the game plan every pre season:

1626e66949a0973e11d604e83dca49ea.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was it biased? What free's didn't we deserve? Lucky they didn't call the ones I saw off the ball or you'd be spewing

Won the premiership quarter again when things were not going our way. This is different to past years and it's refreshing.

Was very impressed with Ladhams game tonight, besides a few panicked handballs when not required he was huge out there tonight.

Probably should have picked 4 gimme goals on top of what we got. So to win by 15 with those badly missed opportunities is a great return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First the Saints, now the Bulldogs, what is it with opposition supporters of irrelevant clubs having a whinge on our board lately? At least the Saints actually beat us... imagine losing and still s**t talking! Tinpot club, bunch of diving sooks, you played your best player at ******* full forward when the game was on the line lmao. Jog on fellas.

If this is what's coming on here, I'm off to the Bulldogs board to enjoy the melts.

I have a feeling it will be like 5AA after a Crows loss.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
You should check the Tiges board. They expected us to lose, are fuming and will apparently thrash our pathetic club and wimp Dixon to smithereens 😂

Ladhams tap work was poor. Consistently tapped it to the Bulldogs players. Sort that out and he will be an absolute weapon.

Love his work around the ground but towards the end looked like he gave up hitting it out and just tried to take possession.

Think it was the second quarter, bounce went his way, borderline recall, but no mids around him, instead of spiking it forward he tapped it down to Bonts and they were away. Next quarter similar situation for English but he clears it forward.

If we can get him to play as a resting forward when Lycett is back, hopefully the few minutes each quarter will allow him to take his game to another level

If this is what's coming on here, I'm off to the Bulldogs board to enjoy the melts.

I have a feeling it will be like 5AA after a Crows loss.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
Been over there surprisingly its not bad. For the most part theyve said we were the better team

Dude, you know what you are saying won't be well received here. Make those comments on your own board and stop trolling...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back