• 41: Mabior Chol

• 43: Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see you off a 4 day break sit in a plane for 3 hours and do your best on a footy field, dreaming

I’m fat and too old I’d be no good!! they had pretty much the same break but didn’t have to get on a plane some teams are playing 4 games in 13 days we now have 8 days off we can’t use a 3 hour plane ride as an excuse? They were better then us today doesn’t mean they will be come the business end of the year just relax bloke

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

How dare he want income so he can keep the site running!!

he gets more than enough for this minnow website from memberships, ads just pay for his ladbrokes account

every message board/forum admin in the history of the internet has been a huge wanka, chief no different

he gets more than enough for this minnow website from memberships, ads just pay for his ladbrokes account

every message board/forum admin in the history of the internet has been a huge wanka, chief no different

Have you been on every forum in history?

They threw everything at us and we led at 3/4 time with our starting midfield out. Very impressed with 18 of the blokes out there. Well done.

pretty confident in our flag chances now

This, very much this ^^^.....they should have won by more. I'm bullish about all the young guys who went head to head with that port squad.....

I’m gonna go the opposite way here. Today was always a free hit. The fact we were up at 3/4 time missing Cotchin, Higgins, Astbury, Nankervis, Edwards, Houli and Prestia, i reckon it was a great effort. We got belted by bigger bodies around the ball and come off a 4 day break. Port have bugger all injuries and it was on their home deck. Not even concerned.
GC ins:
Cotchin, Houli, Higgins.
Outs:
Costagna, Eggman, Ross.
Nankervis maybe if he’s fit to rest up Soldo or Cholly if they are sore?
But, anyone melting over this result needs to have a good hard look at themselves and get some perspective.

I agree with this. Given injuries and the year most would have looked at this game as one of those difficult games to win and probably had an L against it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They had 2 quality outs Rozee and Ebert

Now take out another 5-6 in Ladhams, Boak, Wines, Robbie Grey, Darcy B Jones, and Houston and the game would be over in the first half.

Why take out another 5 or 6? Not all our missing premiership players would walk back in? I don’t know why we’re trying to justify a loss? I get it, it hurts u can’t watch any footy shows for the week or pick up the newspaper but why justify why we lost? They were better tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why take out another 5 or 6? Not all our missing premiership players would walk back in? I don’t know why we’re trying to justify a loss? I get it, it hurts u can’t watch any footy shows for the week or pick up the newspaper but why justify why we lost? They were better tonight.

Which players out of Astbury, Prestia, Cotch, Houli, Edwards and Nank don’t come straight back in?

Cotch, Prestia, Astbury, Houli, Edwards, Nank all walk back in.

Tbf who knows if Edwards plays this year, but they are all walk in starts

A loss always stings regardless of circumstances. But It was a cracker game. Port better on the day. They deserve to be a contender. Well balanced with an attacking game. Our blokes were great. Just not enough poise, run and luck in the end. Love the growth of baker, bolton and chol. Love the t thought of us meeting again in finals.

Yeah I’ve always rated Kmac playing that fat side winger role

He’s a decent size and can run forever And every now and again he has these purple patches in games that can really break games open

He has the odd brain fade but he brings enough to the table to make up for it
He’s due for his 100th game soon as well I’m pretty sure

He’s a great mark. Kicking can be iffy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back