Autopsy vs Fremantle - Rd 17 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Backing Rhyce in for next year.... But we are playing un North melbourne football right now. We are not playing like shinboners. We need to start competing like North melbourne. Stop teams waltzing from the stoppage. Stop teams taking uncontested marks all over the ground.

We need to be ruthless and that starts at the top want to see our CEO , don’t even know his name come out and slam that performance...
shaw needs more time and It will be given but my god he’s on a real short leach.....

Our coach does not know how to coach. He needs urgent senior assistant coaching experience NOW. Shaw must be an absolute shell of a human being right now. For me, this is the most important decision the club needs to make in the off season. Get rid of Shaw NOW or pay big bucks for a Ross Lyon type to come in as right hand man.

The supercoachers will come in here and claim this player & that player gone will fix things.

It won't. The problem is not individual, it's systematic.

Forwards & defenders aren't the problem either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 2 will Phillips or Elijah Hollands come on down round 1 debut

Young backs got found out today
EVW got destroyed by hogan
McKay got destroyed by Taberner
The backs shouldn’t have to put up with what’s coming thier way.

Forwards can’t even lock in and inside forward 50 & mid’s just handball the opponents

Wouldn’t blame the backline if they organise a stop work meeting In protest.

What's the point of hitting the draft with that game plan?
It’s not attacking, it’s not defensive, it’s just insipid.
I just don’t even know what I’m watching.
Quite a few young players out there etc, but at least give em a *ing structure to follow.
Freo a great example.....they’ve got heaps of young players as well, nothing to play for either, but they look like they are building a system of how Longmuir wants em to play.

Listless.

It’s not attacking, it’s not defensive, it’s just insipid.
I just don’t even know what I’m watching.
Quite a few young players out there etc, but at least give em a f*n structure to follow.
Freo a great example.....they’ve got heaps of young players as well, nothing to play for either, but they look like they are building a system of how Longmuir wants em to play.

Listless.

It's convoluted garbage and it's killing our players.

9 players under 50 games including 6 under 20 games or thereabouts and throw in having to play blokes that won’t be there next year. The young blokes are tired, away from home and still learning what it’s all about and how to play to structures. Don’t forget the first 2 rounds when we didn’t have the most injuries in the Comp. Rhyces mistake has been not dumbing down the game plan built for a best 22 team when you’re not playing you’re best 22.

The suoercoachers will come in here and claim this player & that player gone will fix things.

It won't. The problem is not individual, it's systematic.

There are two elements for mine.

Personnel, yes if we had better and more dynamic players we could probably do a few more things to mix up strategies. But we are stuck with mostly one paced, average skilled players who would only be depth at most clubs.

However, there is little want to setup the side to achieve anything other than mediocrity. Dumont and Ziebell in the middle, not trying Bonar in the middle, never trying Atley, this side has little imagination or desire to be great.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The backs shouldn’t have to put up with what’s coming thier way.

Forwards can’t even lock in and inside forward 50 & mid’s just handball the opponents

Wouldn’t blame the backline if they organise a stop work meeting In protest.

Agree on point 1 but that needs to be applied to the forwards also when you consider our inside 50 transition & delivery, along with allowing the opposition a free extra defender.

The game plan is HIDEOUS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back