Player Watch #21: Noah Balta

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d like to continue seeing him play as a key defender throughout our finals series but I feel we may see him used to pinch hit in the ruck.

If Dimma decides to go in with just the one ruckman next week I feel we could see Balta player some limited minutes in the ruck whilst Nank is on the bench.

I’m not trying to encourage the club to take him out of the backline but with the injury to Soldo, Chol failing to make the most of his opportunity today and the squeeze on positions in our best 22 I think we could see Balta used for short portions of the game in the ruck.

Nice - on AFL site...

Really like the cut of this dude's jib - seems very grounded.
We may have a 5 time AA on our hands here! ;)

Looks a bit lost out there since Astbury come back into the side and has taken the opposition no.1 marking forward. Could be simply a case of misjudging the ball but could also be a case of having to make harder decision rather than being able to lock down on a opponent and read the game from there. Based on his past two games we could afford to throw him in the ruck for relief as he isn't dominating like he was a month ago.

Last edited:
Looks a bit lost out there since Astbury come back into the side and has taken the opposition no.1 marking forward. Could be simply a case of misjudging the ball but could also be a case of having to make harder decision rather than being able to lock down on a opponent and read the game from there. Based on his past two games we could afford to through him in the ruck for relief as he isn't dominating like he was a month ago.
Only really played a handful of games in defence, plus is still only a kid! will find his feet soon enough

On Mi 9T using BigFooty.com mobile app

The most important player to secure to a long term contract.
Get it done for whatever it takes.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
He ain’t going anywhere, he absolutely loves Richmond!

Especially with fellow Croats in soldo, Ivan Maric, and his mate colina coming too!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* best. Went first.
If Geelong make it to the granny and if the GOAT can shut Hawkins down, then you'll need to find an avatar that shows Noah holding both Dixon and Hawkins as either a baby or a dog. I reckon you previous avatar when Noah was walking Dixon like a dog was a really funny one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back