Autopsy Roast & Toast PF vs Port Adelaide & Changes for Grand Final vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win this GF there should be a front page picture of Brendan Gale on the front of the newspapers with his 2015 (I think it was said in 2015) plan for Richmond written underneath him.

The guy promised big things - giant things for Richmond and even if it doesn't work out for us on the day, he is a dead set legend.

If we win this GF there should be a front page picture of Brendan Gale on the front of the newspapers with his 2015 (I think it was said in 2015) plan for Richmond written underneath him.

The guy promised big things - giant things for Richmond and even if it doesn't work out for us on the day, he is a dead set legend.
Statue of Benny if we win?

P.S. Whateley will graffiti it.

Duursma bow & arrow reminds me of this..

giphy.gif

Poor tough nut.

OUCH !!! baby very OUCH !!.....

im sure if we all could flick the switch and get butler in then I would, we need a finisher to snag a few goals, and he would play better because his confidence is high.
Last time I checked we made the granny not stkilda. Butler is very good at getting goals out the back but misses plenty. Does he know how to mark?.

2010 i think...

What a guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry lads we have no chance Damo was pumping up Geelong on Access All Areas. What a moron hasn’t learnt his lesson.

would love to have a list of who tips against us.

Landersberger in the Sun tipped cats by 14. Brad Johnson tipped cats after we beat them in RD 17, so that won’t change. And now Damo again tipping against us.

It’s like these guys deliberately ignore the last 4 seasons.

Sorry lads we have no chance Damo was pumping up Geelong on Access All Areas. What a moron hasn’t learnt his lesson.
nah love it, let that nerd run his mouth.
another egg on the face coming up.

It’s so funny watching the same people write us off every week for the last 4 seasons. Surely you’d just give up at this point and accept the truth
He didn't write us off in any way in that vid tho. Literally just said he thinks Cats will win.

Ya'll need to chill. Picking Cats to win isn't an insult.

It was 2010. and he made no apologies for the "outrageous" goals. If we aren't here to be the best we might as well go home.

It has to be one of the most well thought out and developed plans ever compiled. Mind you it relied on one HUGE (literally) assumption and that is that 75,000+ members would buy in. Others scoffed, but deep down they were a little scared. :)

Brendan Gale also deserves a statue outside punt road (beside, Dimma, Cotch and Dusty).

bit worried benny will be head honcho at the afl sooner than later.
That would be great for the game though. Maybe then the rules won't get ****ed around with 6 times a season.

If he could just wait until this group has run it's course.

NO WAY ARE WE TIRED OR COOKED,
WE HAD A 9 DAY BREAK ROUND 16.
FOLLOWED BY A 2 WEEK BREAK FROM ROUND 18 TO FIRST FINAL.
WE HAVE SEVERAL PLAYERS WITH LESS THAN 6 GAMES PLAYED.
WE HAVE A 8 DAY BREAK FOR GRAND FINAL.
WE ARE STARTING TO PEAK.
WE ARE GETTING IGNORED BY THE MEDIA WHOM ARE REALLY HELPING US BY THEIR SPITEFULL JEALOUSY.
WE HAVE ADDED CLEARANCES TO OUR GAME WHICH MEDIA ARE SKIPPING AROUND.
WE GET TO PLAY ON A MCG REPLICA WITH OUR BEST CROWD SUPPORT THIS YEAR.
WE ARE EXPIERENCED GRAND FINAL TEAM AGAINST 3 GEELONG SOOK GF PLAYERS.
WE WILL WIN, BOOKMARK IT.

NO WAY ARE WE TIRED OR COOKED,
WE HAD A 9 DAY BREAK ROUND 16.
FOLLOWED BY A 2 WEEK BREAK FROM ROUND 18 TO FIRST FINAL.
WE HAVE SEVERAL PLAYERS WITH LESS THAN 6 GAMES PLAYED.
WE HAVE A 8 DAY BREAK FOR GRAND FINAL.
WE ARE STARTING TO PEAK.
WE ARE GETTING IGNORED BY THE MEDIA WHOM ARE REALLY HELPING US BY THEIR SPITEFULL JEALOUSY.
WE HAVE ADDED CLEARANCES TO OUR GAME WHICH MEDIA ARE SKIPPING AROUND.
WE GET TO PLAY ON A MCG REPLICA WITH OUR BEST CROWD SUPPORT THIS YEAR.
WE ARE EXPIERENCED GRAND FINAL TEAM AGAINST 3 GEELONG SOOK GF PLAYERS.
WE WILL WIN, BOOKMARK IT.

I listen when you speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back