Autopsy AFL 2020 GRAND FINAL - Richmond v Geelong Sat October 24th 7:30pm AEDT/6:30PM AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win the 2020 Grand Final and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 122 39.6%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 79 25.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 53 17.2%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 26 8.4%
  • Draw - Tigers in extra time

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Draw - Cats in extra time

Votes: 8 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah....lets be honest....there is just SO little substance to Danger....its all bluff and brovado.
I think he’s a great player.
As head of the AFLPA I think he had a brain fart when he knocked out Vlastuin. He was pretty ineffective after.

Thanks. Comment wasn’t a reflection of the game or Tigers who were too good. Might want to track back through the little slugs comments though to get a better indicator. Or don’t - I’ll wear it

Shame Ablett lost in his last ever game, but he tried his best. I hope Lynch will be half as good a player as he was!

Thanks. Comment wasn’t a reflection of the game or Tigers who were too good. Might want to track back through the little slugs comments though to get a better indicator. Or don’t - I’ll wear it
Lol...slug....lol.
I never got personal with you.
Stop being a sore loser and suck it up ....or go to bed.

Must have been hard to decide which richmond celeb to present tonight

Waleed Aly
Andrew Bolt
Steve Price
George Pell
I would’ve gone with Peta Credlin 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have so much respect for how Richmond turned everything around, gives me hope my sh*t mob will do it one day

Just goes to show the old adage of everyone playing their roles rings true. They are not a flash team. They are not littered with stars. Dusty is the exception and the rest fall into line. They have a game plan that the players know inside out and can properly execute.

Mate....trust me....NO one remembers the losers.
Take your medicine like all the losers before you.

Sorry but they do.

I still look at the sides we beat - well, two of them - in total admiration. I look at the swans in admiration when they’ve been done.

And everyone remembers who finished second in 2017 because it’s been one of the greatest clusterf***s in the history of the sport in the time since.

I’ve taken my medicine. I’ve spent the last 20 minutes telling Richmond fans how proud they should be.

Listening to some footnote supporting wannabe 15 beers deep trying to make himself feel better over his own team’s miserable recent existence is but a distraction

Geelong couldn’t handle it in the end. Tigers didn’t eff around with it. Cats try to over possess it. Invited the pressure and couldn’t deal with it. Tigers dynasty better than cats! Congrats!
Well played. A pretty pithy analysis. Close but no cigar.

Sorry but we are.

15 finals campaigns in 17 years is special. If it wasn’t, other teams would do it. They havent.

Free agency has given us Lule Dahlaus and no other player that was out there tonight. It has absolutely no relationship to our consistency. Suggesting otherwise is simply stupid.
Yeah your so right Chris Scott is brilliant - you attract players with go home factor and free agency and AFL's new rules of front ending or back ending contracts. You are lucky you are a good side in the right time where the AFL gifts you these advantages. If AFL was a even competition you wouldn't be where you are. Look at power clubs like Essendon in early 2000's lost players due to salary cap, Geelong have lost no one because its tailored made to suit Top clubs. As i said Geelong aren't anything special - lady luck is on your side.

Sorry but they do.

I still look at the sides we beat - well, two of them - in total admiration. I look at the swans in admiration when they’ve been done.

And everyone remembers who finished second in 2017 because it’s been one of the greatest clusterf***s in the history of the sport in the time since.

I’ve taken my medicine. I’ve spent the last 20 minutes telling Richmond fans how proud they should be.

Listening to some footnote supporting wannabe 15 beers deep trying to make himself feel better over his own team’s miserable recent existence is but a distraction
Your a modern day hero....just like ol Danger ;)
Gotta love the catz

Yeah your so right Chris Scott is brilliant - you attract players with go home factor and free agency and AFL's new rules of front ending or back ending contracts. You are lucky you are a good side in the right time where the AFL gifts you these advantages. If AFL was a even competition you wouldn't be where you are. Look at power clubs like Essendon in early 2000's lost players due to salary cap, Geelong have lost no one because its tailored made to suit Top clubs. As i said Geelong aren't anything special - lady luck is on your side.

No we didn’t lose anyone. Ever.

Gary Ablett Jr played his whole career for the Cats.

You’re spot on and I can’t compete with that sort of high end argument

Back