• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
View attachment 1014268

So if you don’t win, you’ll throw a massive tanty. Declare Trump the winner or have the whole thing annulled These people don’t understand democracy or are just imbeciles.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
They know they’ve got little chance, but they’d be RP heroes of their billion to one shot pays off.

Depends on her prenup. If her lawyers didn't go over it with Trumf using crayons and handpuppets, Hubby won't have read it so she might be in for a good deal.

It's actually quite an interesting question, as there has to be a material chance that he will declare personal bankruptcy when he's finally thrown out and his creditors come knocking. I wonder where a BFA would rank given most of his assets, especially properties, would be mortgaged to the hilt.

This is astonishing, absolutely astonishing. Georgia’s secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, has said that Senator Lindsey Graham asked whether it was possible to invalidate legally cast ballots after Donald Trump was narrowly defeated in the state.

There are people who actually support Trump in this country and believe that he was robbed? Wow, just f****ng wow!

This is astonishing, absolutely astonishing. Georgia’s secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, has said that Senator Lindsey Graham asked whether it was possible to invalidate legally cast ballots after Donald Trump was narrowly defeated in the state.

There are people who actually support Trump in this country and believe that he was robbed? Wow, just f****ng wow!
Trump and his enablers are human sewerage. Thank God the US pressed the flush button.

The whole rigging claim is genuinely the most hare-brained s**t ever. If it wouldn't get me banned, I'd call it (and those pushing it) a rude word starting with 'r' and ending with 'd'. I can not even imagine how incredibly gullible you would have to be to fall for it despite the complete lack of evidence.

Trump is the establishment, he's not fighting the power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He stated that the dissenters are racist because they refused to validate the results (because of voting irregularities) in a county that happens to have a high black population. Actual racism would be certifying the results despite the voting irregularities BECAUSE of the high black population. As it is the compromise was to audit disputed votes, which by the logic of the shouting orange man would imply that he too is racist for agreeing to this action. Either that, or none of the participants are racist and they are all just doing their jobs?

Probably. Which is why I don't know why the fall back is always to cry racism.

You're (deliberately) focusing on the wrong aspect. Was it actual racism? Dunno, there are arguments to be made for and against, none of which particularly interest me.

I'm more interested in your take on the actions of the 2 GOP board members, in light of being called out for the lickspittles they are and the tweet gushing over Trump rallies. Can we agree their actions are likely more corrupt than pretty much everyone the GOP has accused of fraud so far?

No one should get their news off Facebook

Totally agree, but it wasn't 'news' in this case - it was a statement direct from the county itself, identifying the issue.

Its useful more because it has a date attached, November 4. This thing wasn't a problem for a good 3 days, then (according the dates on Balls In's links) all of a sudden on November 7 it was - right about the time Trump's election loss was confirmed, funny that.

Those that scream “robbed” the loudest are usually the ones doing the robbing.

And to think this clown, Graham, hated Trump..what happened to the swamp being drained?

Last edited:
You're (deliberately) focusing on the wrong aspect. Was it actual racism? Dunno, there are arguments to be made for and against, none of which particularly interest me.

I'm more interested in your take on the actions of the 2 GOP board members, in light of being called out for the lickspittles they are and the tweet gushing over Trump rallies. Can we agree their actions are likely more corrupt than pretty much everyone the GOP has accused of fraud so far?
Actually my read of balls prior response was initially support for the 2 gop but after I raised that the gop allowed areas of higher vote irregularities through (white areas incidentally which probably voted gop) he agreed that it was just voter manipulation and suppression (the second quote you picked)

What a melt down. Someone recently challenged my assertion that the left are the side of fear and hate. But everything is about "grievance". Everything is about "you evil people oppress me, that's why I'm not rich". The fact that left leaning folks have now jumped aboard Obama's pro war platform is even scarier!

Is that you Rudy?

Might be an unpopular opinion but I have never particularly warmed to Kamala Harris. She reminds me in many ways of Hillary. Smart and savvy but inauthentic.

Her fist-pumping of Lindsay Graham, a Trump acolyte doing everything possible to undermine the election (including possible ACTUAL voter fraud), is really poor optics. It just reinforces people's well-founded cyncism of Washington and both parties as corrupt as each other.

Of course, in reality Republicans are much more corrupt and blatantly anti-democratic - but anyone watching that footage could rightfully come to the conclusion that Democrats aren't particularly concerned with behaviour of Republicans. It was a jarring reminder of how hopeless and out of touch Democrat establishment figures are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back