Australia v India 2nd ODI at the SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricket at Perth Stadium is just not the same as at the WACA

I miss my other life. 16years WACA Membership - pouffe - gone......................
Having watched cricket at he Adelaide Oval for nigh on forty years now I do sympathise with you, the ground has lost some of it's charm since the redo but you've got to move with the times and like you guys we now have a world class stadium.

Just been listening to the Wasim Akram episode of the Howie games. In the mood for an ODI now. Get it done aussies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not totally against Moises but would like to be building for our next world cup team, not sure he will be apart of that.

He's never quite been good enough, but we go with him over a young guy who's our future, and in real good form.

Some coaches just can't see the future for the past.

Watch him do the same thing with Burns come the first test.

He's never quite been good enough, but we go with him over a young guy who's our future, and in real good form.

Some coaches just can't see the future for the past.

Watch him do the same thing with Burns come the first test.
I think it is more of a sign they are not confident in Greens body yet, i am okay with them being cautious with him.

I hope we get to see the Puc debut in the test team but it is a bit different Burns has done a solid job for Australia.

I think it is more of a sign they are not confident in Greens body yet, i am okay with them being cautious with him.

I hope we get to see the Puc debut in the test team but it is a bit different Burns has done a solid job for Australia.

Form should be the No. 1 criteria for selection, not past deeds.

And Puc has it. Burns doesn't.

Was always going to be Henriques or Green. It's a common sense selection that doesn't alter the balance of the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back