EPL Matchday 14

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t wait for the return fixture of Elland Road. It was a great result but I mean it more because these fixtures are always so much fun. The only thing missing from today were 75,000 United and Leeds fans bantering back and forth.

I can’t wait for the return fixture of Elland Road. It was a great result but I mean it more because these fixtures are always so much fun. The only thing missing from today were 75,000 United and Leeds fans bantering back and forth.
That and a United loss ;)

You’re saying we have a bottom 3 squad, that is a different discussion.
No its not. You could go down death by a thousand cuts like West Brom and Sheffield or you could try and beat the team's around you with goals. So far Leeds are doing that.

The jig is up with Mourinho.

The guy is a fraud.
Nah, still had less than 12 months to build his side. Klopps first full season in charge of liverpool they finished 8th, then 4th.

Mourinho's first full season they are title challengers ATM. A little more work in the transfer market to give him a better right back and maybe another midfielder and why wouldn't his team improve again?

Nah, still had less than 12 months to build his side. Klopps first full season in charge of liverpool they finished 8th, then 4th.

Mourinho's first full season they are title challengers ATM. A little more work in the transfer market to give him a better right back and maybe another midfielder and why wouldn't his team improve again?

We’re not title challengers mate. We’ve been stealing games off more courageous teams all season.

Two and at times three holding midfielders at home? Against Leicester FFS. They had twice the number of chances we did. And they ain’t Bayern Munich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re not title challengers mate. We’ve been stealing games off more courageous teams all season.

Two and at times three holding midfielders at home? Against Leicester FFS. They had twice the number of chances we did. And they ain’t Bayern Munich.

You're falling into the media dribble mate, if Kane scores that header or Bergweijn doesn't s**t himself one on one your probably be the first team to beat Liverpool at home in years. Sure you've had a bad couple games, so has everyone. What more do you want in attack? You had 4 blokes upfield with enough quality but got broken against by a quality team. A team who smashed Man City no less.

You're falling into the media dribble mate, if Kane scores that header or Bergweijn doesn't sh*t himself one on one your probably be the first team to beat Liverpool at home in years. Sure you've had a bad couple games, so has everyone. What more do you want in attack? You had 4 blokes upfield with enough quality but got broken against by a quality team. A team who smashed Man City no less.

I’m not falling into anything mate. I have not missed a Spurs game in years and know what I see.

Defend as deep as we do and give your opponent most of the ball and you deserve what you get. Smash and grab football is for cowards.

We’ll get away with it some of the time but we deadset stole points against Burnley, Brom and Brighton. We could very easily be mid-table.

Have you seen what happens with Mou sides in the third season? Spoiler: it's not good.

I’m not falling into anything mate. I have not missed a Spurs game in years and know what I see.

Defend as deep as we do and give your opponent most of the ball and you deserve what you get. Smash and grab football is for cowards.

We’ll get away with it some of the time but we deadset stole points against Burnley, Brom and Brighton. We could very easily be mid-table.
Flip the Liverpool result which was a couple poor finishes away from happening and your equal on points with Liverpool. Burning your season down a week later is insanity.

How was that a yellow for simulation on James when Cooper has an arm across him, but it's a penalty for Martial for probably a similar amount of contact? I get it's not a pen for James but it's just contact and it's play on.

But geeze Leeds are in a bit of trouble, the defending for some of those goals was horrific. Yes they'll hurt you down the other end if you don't take your chances, but losing all their games 4-3 isn't going to get them the points to stay up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back