Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Buck is quite possibly Candy's best.
I really like it with many absolutely hilarious bits but what lets it down from being a great overall imo is the plot with the angry teen daughter, doesn't really work well just too contrived. Also Bug is obviously a tool but the way of dealing with him for Candy's character feels I dunno, too dark and almost sinister or something.

I really like it with many absolutely hilarious bits but what lets it down from being a great overall imo is the plot with the angry teen daughter, doesn't really work well just too contrived. Also Bug is obviously a tool but the way of dealing with him for Candy's character feels I dunno, too dark and almost sinister or something.

What else is the storyline going to be- please by all means My Speilberg

Wonder what she looks like know? She was perrdy

You faarken know what? She was the star of this sitcom called Yes Dear that I used to watch all the time. Had no idea at all it was her

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Bug was fine...

Tied up and gagged like that in the back of the boot :tearsofjoy:

/but yeah i get your point. And its 10/10 bullshit, so what if he ditched her for not having sex with him (unless he forced himself on her- but i didnt get the rape vibe from him) to get with another chick. Happens all the hecking time, welcome to the real world. Unfortunately.

Fairy nuts. Was actually allright for a sitcom

Nah im pretty picky with my sitcoms. This is all ill watch on FTA right now.

Raymond (sometimes), Friends (hardly ever tho now), Seinfeld (hardly ever now tho), Kath and Kim (until it gets to the later eps which are s**t)...

I think thats about it atm

There has to be some conflict... and it has to be the teenage daughter. Wouldnt make sense with the younger kids.
True, I guess it's not so much the plot broadly (and the actress has talent) just the way it was done could have been better. Still love the movie but it stops it from matching Planes, Trains and Automobiles imo.

Yeah I knew that. Meant unrelated to cheese.
The Faggs are actually one of the oldest family buisnesses in Australia.

They need to be cancelled for having a homophobic last name. How dare they:rolleyes:

Do you stop going to Kardinia Park too, since they also changed their name (several times- jfc what was that Baytec sh*t)?

Do you wish that Geelong goes broke?

WTF. When did they change the naming because of protesters? You need to think before you post sometimes. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back