Zondor (abuse)
Mods
Giantroo
The Other Dean (chosen)
Me.

Everyone else is very welcome.

Go North.

Last edited:

Gees, even after you had a good think about it, you still left me out. How many of the bozos you named bought your book?

I'm changing my username to Nondescript.

You came off a 3-month hiatus to post that?

zhToPC1.gif

Zillion and second edit (and profuse apologies to Big) made.

Zillion and third edit will be me replacing that list with the words 'I seriously hate all of you'.

You came off a 3-month hiatus to post that?

zhToPC1.gif

Zillion and second edit (and profuse apologies to Big) made.

Zillion and third edit will be me replacing that list with the words 'I seriously hate all of you'.

It's a new year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm loving this thread, but to keep it simple, as I've lost track...... can we have a list of who's been "impeached" so far?

Thanks,

BR

About 58 Posters have been impeached so far.

They are the accounts run by Snake and Zondor.

This is your first post not deleted I suspect.......
Why thank you for your response Mr Hollow Promises. You haven’t bought a NMFC membership but apparently will be handing over a $250 Roos Shop Gift Voucher to a Poster. I’m just having a good laugh at your deluded state of mind. :stern look

Why thank you for your response Mr Hollow Promises. You haven’t bought a NMFC membership but apparently will be handing over a $250 Roos Shop Gift Voucher to a Poster. I’m just having a good laugh at your deluded state of mind. :stern look

How is it hollow promises? I'll deliver as promised.

The jokes on you. One of my aliases is in the running to win the POTY. Can you guess who it is? :stern look

Not really.

I'll cover that when the time comes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back