No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy for the Hawks.
Another great list decision following on from Patton.
If the deal sounds too good to be true, IT IS too good to be true!

It happens to us all, even the "great, great" Hawthorn Football Club.

I think Rohan Connolly sums it up best

What is important in the AFL big fish small puddle environment - is how the AFL commission handle any future dealings with McGuire. Any chance of Eddie appearing on future committees or commissions should skinned & boned and tossed out in the trash where it belongs.

What is important in the AFL big fish small puddle environment - is how the AFL commission handle any future dealings with McGuire. Any chance of Eddie appearing on future committees or commissions should skinned & boned and tossed out in the trash where it belongs.
And to the surprise of no one polo Gill backs McGuire;
"I'm disappointed that the focus today was the way that the report was talked to, rather than the report itself," he (McLachlan) said.
" McLachlan said he had hoped the discussion would have been more about the affirmative action Collingwood was taking, rather than the club's public response."
"I know from the conversation that I had with Ed that he's committed to taking the club forward
Just a reminder for Gill that the report stated there was systemic racism at the club.
The club McGuire has been president of for 20+ years.

sh*t gets spoken about personal stuff to much , like your mate Hardwick who done the dirty.
Just taking footy ands it’s a loss

Too right.

If his retirement reason was any of our business it would have been published. Wanting to dig deeper or creating/spreading rumours is just unnecessary and almost obsessive imo.

I don't see the appeal of trying to pry open the private lives of public people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back