EPL Matchday 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Because it seems to have gone over the heads of some, or perhaps it didn't but provided a good excuse at taking a veiled shot, the point was Jd's implication that despite a public holiday the next day meaning that the time of the match was no issue, he was choosing not to watch because Jose's football is so bad and they were going to lose anyway. The response was about how it's a bit cringe to jump off supporting your team just because you aren't winning every game.

It was nothing to do with flexing about watching at all hours of the night specifically because Jd had said the time of night wasn't the issue.

People can watch whatever games they want at whatever time of day that they want, but sooking and not watching your team just because you aren't winning or the games aren't pretty to watch give off a bit of a plastic fan vibe. Only watching in the good times not the bad. That's fine if that's what you want to be, but just saying that's how it comes off.

Tuchel/Too cool

toocool.jpg

Of course not, otherwise you would have quoted me I would think?
Yes I would have. Not every post is about you and your eternal quest to start shitfights.

Good results so far for Tuchel but still a bit of work to do. Attack still looks disjointed although have played three defensive teams in Wolves, Burnley and Spurs. Like to see how defence handles more attacking teams as well especially now Thiago looks likely to miss a few

No it isn't. They lost one game and missed out on 3 points.

They didn't lose 2 and missed out on 6 points.

What a bizarre take.

Was talking about the goal difference which resulted them tumbling down several spots on the table. I am aware they had a few games postponed (including one against us)

I was just surprised to see them below us on the table for the time being, considering they have performed a lot better than us (Leeds) for most of the season.

And yes, goal difference is going to be crucial more than ever this season with regards to chase for European Spots and The Fight to avoid Relegation.

Big game for Arsenal tonight, if we are any chance of salvaging top 6, need to win tonight. Ryan should be in goal tonight with Leno out. Hopefully can recapture his form from previous seasons, and not so much this season. Will be exciting anyway to watch an Aussie playing for Arsenal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kloppo having a whinge (surprise surprise) that Liverpool have been playing non stop and City due to covid have had two weeks off with postponed games.

2021 games played: City 10 Liverpool 8 :$
Arf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back