Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

And now we have several.
I wouldn’t call it a vaccine. More an experimental drug made in record time (months) when no vaccine has ever been created in the history of coronaviruses. Vaccines usually take 10 years or more. The previous record might have been 7. Good luck with this mRNA drug. An experimental drug that potentially could change your DNA permanently.

I wouldn’t call it a vaccine. More an experimental drug made in record time (months) when no vaccine has ever been created in the history of coronaviruses. Vaccines usually take 10 years or more. The previous record might have been 7. Good luck with this mRNA drug. An experimental drug that potentially could change your DNA permanently.
Might all be worthwhile if it can change some peoples' brain functionality.

I wouldn't give a s**t what YOU call it.
You have no credibility anywhere.

I wonder if any anti-vaccination proponents ever wonder why polio isn't a thing any more in this country?

I had an uncle who contracted it when he was in his early teens, he ended up in callipers for the rest of his life.
I grew up in FNQ when there were a few dozen Polio victims in my school.
We had the vaccine on sugar cubes back in those days.
Kids were more susceptible to authority figures with sweets....
Those kids I knew grew up to be adults, but I never saw another child suffer the same pain and indignity.
I think we should expose a few antivaxx idiots to Polio and then see how rapidly their opinions change.
Get a few to volunteer to support their "beliefs"...and see how they go.
Lets start with Pete Evans.

Last edited:

Apart from your expert opinion, how do you explain the drastic fall in both infections, hospital admissions and deaths in only the specific groups which have been vaccinated in the last 20 days, worldwide?

With I might add...no accompanying increase in Autism, shock horror.

I grew up in FNQ when there were a few dozen Polio victims in my school.
We had the vaccine on sugar cubes back in those days.
Kids were more susceptible to authority figures with sweets....
Those kids I knew grew up to be adults, but I never saw another child suffer the same pain and indignity.
I think we should expose a few antivaxx idiots to Polio and then see how rapidly their opinions change.
Get a few to volunteer to support their "beliefs"...and see how they go.
Lets start with Pete Evans.
The Polio vaccine works. This Covid19 vaccine is an experimental drug. Pushed through in record time with no liability given to the Pharmaceutical companies and no Phase 2 or Phase 3 testing results.

Pushed through in record time with no liability given to the Pharmaceutical companies and no Phase 2 or Phase 3 testing results.
You keep saying this. Who is feeding this to you?

“For COVID-19 vaccines, some of these phases have been combined. For example, in Phase 1 and 2 trials, results are analysed after the first few dozen volunteers are studied. The trial then proceeds in hundreds more. Some Phase 3 studies have started once preliminary data from phase 1and 2 trials are available. Having these ‘overlapping’ time frames has helped develop COVID-19 vaccines quickly, to make them available earlier to save lives.”

“For COVID-19 vaccines, some of these phases have been combined. For example, in Phase 1 and 2 trials, results are analysed after the first few dozen volunteers are studied. The trial then proceeds in hundreds more. Some Phase 3 studies have started once preliminary data from phase 1and 2 trials are available. Having these ‘overlapping’ time frames has helped develop COVID-19 vaccines quickly, to make them available earlier to save lives.”
You’re just one of the sheeple Chief.

The Polio vaccine works. This Covid19 vaccine is an experimental drug. Pushed through in record time with no liability given to the Pharmaceutical companies and no Phase 2 or Phase 3 testing results.
See my post above.

You’re just one of the sheeple Chief.
The very fact the QUT vaccine failed should be evidence that it isn’t a blank cheque for sugar pills.

The very fact the QUT vaccine failed should be evidence that it isn’t a blank cheque for sugar pills.
QUT vaccine only failed because Pete Evans bravely exposed the MSM-driven conspiracy to inject the sheeple with DNA-altering HIV via 5G waves that Bill Gates fired to Australia when he farted once.

Get with the programme. Ask more questions. Question that narrative!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen the batch records for experimental covid vaccines and can confirm that 10mg/ml of nanochips are part of the recipe.
And if you look really closely at those nanochips you can see little Hillary Clintons imprinted on each individual chip.

There's no risk of mutagenisis from mRNA vaccines.

QUT vaccine only failed because Pete Evans bravely exposed the MSM-driven conspiracy to inject the sheeple with DNA-altering HIV via 5G waves that Bill Gates fired to Australia when he farted once.

Get with the programme. Ask more questions. Question that narrative!
How do I know you're not Microsoft?

This part of Lebbo73's post is true.
Pushed through in record time with no liability given to the Pharmaceutical companies.​

Vaccines normally take many years to develop and test, typically a decade. Previously, the fastest vaccine to go from development to deployment was the mumps vaccine in the 1960s, which took about four years. The concurrency of the phases of COVID-19 vaccine trials has been "interesting".

The UK government has granted pharmaceutical giant Pfizer legal indemnity protecting it from legal action as a result of any problems with the vaccine or in the event of any complications.

AstraZeneca has been granted protection from future product liability claims related to its COVID-19 vaccine hopeful by most of the countries with which it has struck supply agreements, a senior executive told Reuters. “This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects,” Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra’s senior executive team, told Reuters.

Vaccines normally take many years to develop and test, typically a decade. Previously, the fastest vaccine to go from development to deployment was the mumps vaccine in the 1960s, which took about four years.

There have been some pretty serious technological advances in manufacture, automation, biochemistry, virology, computing and information technology since the 1960's that may have had an impact on rapid development and deployment of vaccines in 2021 you know.

Just putting it out there.

Vaccines normally take many years to develop and test, typically a decade.
And they usually have to put in a lot of effort to get people to apply for trials. This time they were inundated with applicants.

And they usually have to put in a lot of effort to get people to apply for trials. This time they were inundated with applicants.

That's not the reason it usually takes many years to get vaccines developed and approved.

If there were no short cuts on the trials and the vaccines are safe why have the drugs companies pushed for indemnity from legal action as a result of any adverse reactions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back