Autopsy Rd4 Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for St Kilda Rd5

Best vs Port Adelaide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As bad as he was, Caddy plays instead of Martyn and we win.
I know we had to send the message, but even bringing in someone like Naish or RCD, a little more developed, Naish has played at the level before for example, we had a couple of better options imo.
Hard disagree on that one
Martyn came in to play inside mid
Caddy has never been a mid and wouldn’t of changed the result

Just saw the Robbie Gray incident where he is under no pressure and deliberately handballs the ball through the sticks,while Deboy swallows yet another whistle.

We won that effin game if it was not for Deboy,bloody disgrace.

Cheating is cheating!

Not angry today. If that's the best Port can throw at us, we are in a good space. Hostile crowd, one sided umps, missing key players (Prestia, Vlastuin, Macca ) and have several players completely out of form (Lynch, Aarts, Castagna ) and 2 kids that won't be in the side at the end of the year. We also belted up the self proclaimed "tough" side of the comp. We should have blooded Collier-Dawkins as an extra inside mid or had Caddy on one wing.

I think we were the better side on the night, but Port were lucky with the chocolates. I can't wait to play them on the MCG in front of our crowd. We are 4-5 goal better side. The first 6 rounds are our pre season games. We need to belt the crap out of St Kilda next week. I think we will.

Just saw the Robbie Gray incident where he is under no pressure and deliberately handballs the ball through the sticks,while Deboy swallows yet another whistle.

Cheating is cheating!

Totally agree people and media saying it's within the rules it isn't.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210410-064056_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210410-064056_Twitter.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 61

Cheating is cheating!
No pressure?
C’mon mate umps were s**t house last night but that call was fine
EB3859F7-3172-4C8A-8181-EE3BB8280F92.jpeg

That still photo does not tell the tale at all,watch the video footage!
It was going to be a certain goal so he hit the ball at speed between two tigers players
What’s he meant to do? Just let us kick a goal?

If a tigers defender copped deliberate for that we would be losing our s**t

Is this league serious with that standard of umpiring? Surely Hardwick has a crack in the presser.
That out of bounds goal was just incredible. The goal their no 20 got for holding the man was ludicrous. I seriously give up
I think Dimma took a bit of a swipe at last week’s umpiring saying they paid marks that weren’t 15 and coaches need to teach their players not to duck their heads to draw free kicks.
He can’t say anything directly or he will get fined.
However everyone would have read between the lines, and the umpires response this week was to be even less generous to us.
You can’t fight the establishment.

******* Roast

• Damien Hardwick and selection committee. Pick two mids in Ross and Martyn only to play them anywhere but where they're suited too.
  • Toby Nankervis. Horribly skilled footballer and soft.
  • Selfish football, long bombing into our forward 50 when targets are open.
LOL if Nank hadn't taken the 300 intercept marks he did we'd have lost by far more. That pass to Grimes was an absolute shocker though

Cheating is cheating!
port board touching phallus's over the false win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheating is cheating!
Or how about his high elbow to short when he marked it but nah, umps too scared to pay it

Blaming selection/debutants for a 2 pt loss is silly.
Many experienced players made many mistakes or had off nights that could have been far more influential. Starting with Edwards, Graham....
Graham had a fantastic first round, when Cotch was out. Since then has been struggling. Is he not playing in his most suited role? Great inside player, but also exceptional delivery when he has time and space.
Really need to work out how we get more out of him as we are a far better side when he is impacting games.

I think I can speak on behalf of all Port fans when I say I have now found total peace with that prelim loss ♥♥
Hahahahahahahaha!! * me, you're easily pleased mate. I'm still shitty about the '18 PF and that's after 2 more flags.

Congratulations on your Rd4 premiership.

Reckon we should put baker into the midfield in Prestia absence, conceding so much contested ball and clearances puts us on back foot . Also add a tall CCJ will do , mix it up some . I’d keep mansell in for another game , Martyn can make way , bloody tough game to debut , they don’t get much harder
In all though I’m happy that our game style is standing up despite us not playing any better than 70% against a top4 oppo in hostile territory and effectively an extra man on the field with the arm chair ride the campaigners got , how many times we had htb paid against after being ridden into the ground , not once did we get rewarded and we had more tackles

It was going to be a certain goal so he hit the ball at speed between two tigers players
What’s he meant to do? Just let us kick a goal?

If a tigers defender copped deliberate for that we would be losing our sh*t
Agreed. Of all the umpiring things to complain about, that's not one.

We're was the tackle ?. He had prior opportunity that image doesn't tell the story he gad one intention.
Of course he only had one intention but given the circumstances it’s a fair play to make given how close he was to goal and the fact he had 2 players around him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back