Votes: 11 5.8%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 21 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 free kicks for a whole game would have to be a nearly a lowly record for a whole game i know we played shithouse but geez the umps Are a Rort

More than double the record. Eagles got 4 free kicks for the game against the Dogs in 2003.

Commentators were saying we succumbed to Cats pressure. Total rubbish.

There was no pressure; it was unforced skill errors. Every single goal in the third quarter was gifted through either dropped marks or poor disposal.

What the hell was going on?

I was worried about hunger after the Melbourne game and I am again. That third quarter was terrible; the errors say to me we weren’t as intense. It was brain fades all over the place. Worked hard for a while and then thought we’ve done enough.

Not in the game mentally or physically.
Agreed. It was ******* disgraceful we were dropping them like soap. Such a poor disgraceful performance. Just proves that if your head is not in it. You lose easy. We lost it. And the fact it appears to keep happening this year tells me this season is over. We won't compete. It's done. Too many injuries and the players look cooked

We need to talk about about Tom Lynch. Pathetic season. Biggest dissappointment this season by a long shot.

A lot of our young players (mansell, Ross, balta) and low tier players (castagna, board) were really poor tonight, but those guys arent collecting $800k/year to drop sitters and not compete.

Seemingly Lynch can only play a big game when he is under pressure by all and sundry in the week leading up. He has been horrendous this season. Easily our worst dollar-production player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back