Preview Round 10, 2021: Carlton v Hawthorn, 22 May 2021, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first game for the season. Hoping we can somehow snag a win but mostly looking forward to seeing some of the younger guys live for the first time like CJ, Kosi and Scrim. Would like Reeves to get a debut soon as well

Hawks website detailing how we have a 88% strike rate against Carlton at the MCG over the past 20 seasons. Might be better off not mentioning that...

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

What will win out ? Our 88% strike rate in recent times vs Carlton or our 18% win ratio in our last 22 starts ?

I thought I was lucky having 10 flags during my lifetime but its awesome to know that there are other Hawk fans on here older than myself

I'm on 4 mate, first season I remember was the start of 92 as a 5 year old, I can't claim some 80s flags and 91 despite being born lol.

Just bought a family of 4 package up in the cheap seats for $120

Considering I took the family to the NBL a couple of months ago for under $50 with really good seats at John Cain areana this is pretty steep.

Feel like there is a fair bit of profiteering being undertaken under the guise of Covid by the AFL and tickiteck.

No wonder crowd attendences are down....

After the injury report and Sam's BH report, I think I've settled on wanting

In: Reeves, Morris, Howe
Out: Hartley, O'Brien, Hanrahan

FB: Frost - Hartigan - Hardwick
HB: Impey - McEvoy - Scrimshaw
C: Phillips - O'Meara - Shiels
HF: Moore - Koschitzke - Wingard
FF: Breust - Lewis - Morris
R: Reeves - Mitchell - Worpel
IC: Jiath - Morrison - Howe - Cousins

I'm not any more confident in Hartley or O'Brien taking McKay/Casboult for periods than Frost. Good McEvoy match ups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone explain the replacement game tickets?
I got an email saying there are still some available, however when I went to purchase them they are all forcing me to pay for an upgrade.
Select as general admission. That will get you an allocated seat but no payment

After the injury report and Sam's BH report, I think I've settled on wanting

In: Reeves, Morris, Howe
Out: Hartley, O'Brien, Hanrahan

C: Phillips - O'Meara - Shiels
HF: Moore - Koschitzke - Wingard
FF: Breust - Lewis - Morris
R: Reeves - Mitchell - Worpel
IC: Jiath - Morrison - Howe - Cousins

I'm not any more confident in Hartley or O'Brien taking McKay/Casboult for periods than Frost. Good McEvoy match ups.

I like your changes but I'd one further and also give Shiels a rest and bring in Brockman. I'd then play Wingard predominantly as a mid and get Breust and Moore a run on the ball to give him a chop out. IMO having Mitchell, Worpel and Shiels in the same team is too one paced.

This is what I hope happens:

In: Reeves, Morris, Howe, Brockman
Out: Hartley, O'Brien, Hanrahan, Shiels (managed)

C: Phillips - O'Meara - Jiath
HF: Moore - Koschitzke - Morris
FF: Breust - Lewis - Brockman
R: Reeves - Mitchell - Wingard
IC: Worpel - Morrison - Howe - Cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back