Preview Preview- Rd 13- West Coast Vs Richmond, Sunday June 13th 7:20pm AEST, Optus Stadium, Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wc going in really tall. Strange considering its most likely going to rain. They are backing in their strength hoping to stretch us. I so hope my boy Miller gets a run

Where are people getting this 'most likely going to rain' bit from?

Current BOM forecast is 50% chance of rain, 0-3mm (which is up on a couple of days ago, but still nothing to write home about).

Fri & Sat are more likely to rain, but still not a lot.

Why is this Moppey guy so negative all the time?? We've just won 3 out of the last 4 flags in the most competitive era of footy ever, the club is financially sound, most members in the game, get to watch one of the greatest players of all time run around... just enjoy the moment.

It's his nature

Personally, I'd rather we didn't debut Miller this week, but I'm also pretty sure the difference in the result won't be decided by whether it's Miller who takes Vardy, or Broad who takes Vardy. Fiddling around the edges.

Lambert back in is great for us. Really important.

Yeah, disappointing RCD goes out to make way, but we're playing for the 2021 premiership, not rebuilding for the 2023 flag. RCD showed plenty, and will be part of the future, but his best position is inside mid, and his not pushing Cotchin out of the team (yet). RCD showed last week that his not (yet) much good playing the high half forward. Certainly didn't do enough to keep Lambert out.

Interested to see if we're playing silly buggars with the other "Ins" named in the squad, and Prestia. I guess if Prestia is actually injured, there will have to be another "out".

I think moving the bye messed with their plans for RCD.

They probably felt he was tired but had one more in him and hoped to get him to the bye (a mistake as it turned out, but worth a shot).

If the fixture had always been the way it is now, they probably would have rested him last week and brought him back for this game.

Rejigging the fixture meant we (and he) got the worst of both worlds....played him tired, then had to rest him anyway.

Current BOM forecast is 50% chance of rain, 0-3mm (which is up on a couple of days ago, but still nothing to write home about).

Yes, living in Perth I can tell you it wont rain Sunday, maybe a quick shower in the morning but by the time the game starts you wont even know we have had rain. Our storm hit yesterday the next few days is just scattered showers, Sunday will be fine.

Dimma just said in his presser he expects Parker will get a shot at some point this year. Played a straight bat when asked if Meatball was playing. Gave the media nothing

Yeah I cant see Dion playing Sunday, I reckon West Coast are playing a similar game with Petruccelle

RCD was cooked at the end of the game last week and needed a week off. This is what happens when a player who has not played a lot of senior footy is thrown into the midfield. Think he could be back in post the bye. Though he probably needs to get a bigger tank and be able to play a bit better as a medium forward.

Listening to Dimmas presser seems like Prestia will miss. If that is the case, Bolton will go into the starting 18.

From the IC of 7; [14] Bachar Houli, [16] Jake Aarts, [22] Josh Caddy, [17] Daniel Rioli, [36] Will Martyn, [45] Hugo Ralphsmith, [46] Ben Miller

I think the 4 on the bench will be, Bachar Houli, Jake Aarts, Josh Caddy, Daniel Rioli

If they decide to go, Miller then I can see Rioli being the sub again.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to Dimmas presser seems like Prestia will miss. If that is the case, Bolton will go into the starting 18.

From the IC of 7; [14] Bachar Houli, [16] Jake Aarts, [22] Josh Caddy, [17] Daniel Rioli, [36] Will Martyn, [45] Hugo Ralphsmith, [46] Ben Miller

I think the 4 on the bench will be, Bachar Houli, Jake Aarts, Josh Caddy, Daniel Rioli

If they decide to go, Miller then I can see Rioli being the sub again.
Not a fan of Rioli being sub. Not versatile enough for that.

Yes, living in Perth I can tell you it wont rain Sunday, maybe a quick shower in the morning but by the time the game starts you wont even know we have had rain. Our storm hit yesterday the next few days is just scattered showers, Sunday will be fine.

Its a night game and the ground staff have been watering the ground before bouncedowns in an attempt to soften the turf. It probably wont rain but its going to be hella dewy and slippy.

Its a night game and the ground staff have been watering the ground before bouncedowns in an attempt to soften the turf. It probably wont rain but its going to be hella dewy and slippy.

That's true didn't take that into account, silly me. lol Hopefully none of our players get any more injuries.

My balls are very sensitive to the weather, hence the prediction. Because of my girth and size I can safely predict the weather 100 years from now. Bookmark that the start of the game will be cloudy and mid way through the 3rd light drizzle to continue till the end

My balls are very sensitive to the weather, hence the prediction. Because of my girth and size I can safely predict the weather 100 years from now. Bookmark that the start of the game will be cloudy and mid way through the 3rd light drizzle to continue till the end

You're balls or the Perth stadium?

You should see a Doctor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back