Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* hell, utter s**t night for footy:
Swans - tick
Hawks - tick (don't hate em in general but they are utter s**t to watch atm)
Razor Ray mic'd up and carrying on like a pork chop - tick
JB fellating every team in the league except North - tick
Surprised they don't have Jobe on special comments to complete my night.

******* hell, utter sh*t night for footy:
Swans - tick
Hawks - tick (don't hate em in general but they are utter sh*t to watch atm)
Razor Ray mic'd up and carrying on like a pork chop - tick
JB fellating every team in the league except North - tick
Surprised they don't have Jobe on special comments to complete my night.

You've missed out on BT pointing out irrelevant things that have nothing to do with the sport or the game and focusing on them for minutes at a time while his co-commentators try to get on with the job they're paid to do

You've missed out on BT pointing out irrelevant things that have nothing to do with the sport or the game and focusing on them for minutes at a time while his co-commentators try to get on with the job they're paid to do
Ha ha, just as I hit 'post', I heard that voice. Perhaps he can argue with Hodge about the definition of a contested mark.
Oh, * me he's just gone with the "just throw it in mate" at the boundary umpire for about the 50th time this year.

Ha ha, just as I hit 'post', I heard that voice. Perhaps he can argue with Hodge about the definition of a contested mark.
Oh, fu** me he's just gone with the "just throw it in mate" at the boundary umpire for about the 50th time this year.

It's nice to apparently have a commentary option for when you want to hear what your doddery old man would think about the game, including muttering at the umpires and reminiscing about his time at a private school in Geelong, and how that private school is better than the other private school in Geelong. All riveting topics for those watching, including the vast majority who did not actually go to a private school in Geelong, nor anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back