Preview Geelong V Essendon - Rd 16 - Fri July 2 750pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fans are encouraged to arrive early to the game on Friday afternoon from 4pm to enjoy the festivities which will include live acts on the Morris Finance Main Stage, the Farmers’ Market presented by The Food Purveyor in Legends Plaza, a heap of activities for the kids and much more.

Plus, Geelong’s VFL team will play a curtain raiser against Essendon from 4.10pm.

Defender Tom Atkins will play his 50th AFL game.

Round 16 Team
In: Gryan Miers, Quinton Narkle, Rhys Stanley

Out: Mark O'Connor (injured), Shaun Higgins (managed), Esava Ratugolea (managed)

BacksTom AtkinsJake KolodjashnijJack Henry
Half BacksZach TuohyTom StewartJed Bews
CentrelineIsaac SmithQuinton NarkleSam Menegola
Half ForwardsPatrick DangerfieldJeremy CameronGryan Miers
ForwardsBrad CloseTom HawkinsGary Rohan
FollowersMark BlicavsBrandan ParfittJoel Selwood
InterchangeRhys StanleyLachie HendersonCameron Guthrie
Luke Dahlhaus
EmergenciesZach GuthrieMax HolmesEsava Ratugolea
Charlie Constable

Good changes, what's the go with o'connor
No idea

When I saw 3 ins, he wasn't one of the is outs I was expecting

Hopefully we'll see an update on him soon enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Higgins 'managed'? 🤡

Fairly obvious they would rest him after bulldogs game. If youre expecting him to be out of the 23 long be prepared to be disappointed.

Why the hell are they managed.

Narkle gets dropped after the Collingwood game but these players whose form has been utterly terrible get to be managed.

Because higgins is old and the older players always get rested not dropped to the vfl. Thats obvious.

Sav i have no idea..maybe they feel a week off will freshen him up.

Fairly obvious they would rest him after bulldogs game. If youre expecting him to be out of the 23 long be prepared to be disappointed.
Why?

he has already missed a month this year and is the same age as smith and Selwood who have not been managed. If Higgins was playing well he would not be managed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back