Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 16 - Suns v Tigers Thurs July 1st 7:20pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I know, just look at him.

His Cats couldn't do it on the field, so he felt compelled to step in.

View attachment 1168756

The rule changes ****ed Geelong just as much if not more. Cannot do the KP strangle anymore, had to adapt from being a bring defensive team.

And they have for the most part (when they don't they play badly lol)

It's not all about Richmond, it's about boring defensive footy. Good teams adapt.

The difference was that the AFL ended Richmond's dynasty, the others were allowed to die natural deaths...why?

Oh please you are not that important. Arrogance, injuries and a lack of depth, plus last year you won the COVID cup, shorter quarters and a gifted draw. This year, back to normal and your old players look past it or simply disinterested.

Good coach’s keep innovating, Hardwick still has Bevo’s game plan from five years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference was that the AFL ended Richmond's dynasty, the others were allowed to die natural deaths...why?

What like the Lions losing their extra cap space?

And the Swans being propped up before the Giants.

And the AFL stopping soft draws for the Tigers.

Lol. This comp must be one of the most compromised major league's in history.

You had your rub of the green for a while, now its someone elses go.

Thank goodness.

Last edited:
Crowd the difference in the end. GC fans as vocal as the few Richmond supporters who bothered to show up. Imagine winning three premierships, playing most of your season at home and not being able to turn up, shameful effort from the Tiges supporters tonight. I wish my team played at home that often.

Back