Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prefer Jim Keays. More talented.
The trade is the definition of
Dude I don't think so.

That was in 2020. We would've handed over pick #1 for pick #7 all to get a shot at some blokes we didn't want.

You're hereby banned from trade hypotheticals involving Adelaide.
Come on dude we are looking back on 2020. Give it some time we don’t know what might happen with that trade. I still think those three players would be idea with where we are at the moment aha

Adelaide have absolutely no one worth trading #1 for.

I think we would have taken Thilthorpe if we had pick 1 last year, so would probably have made that trade this year IF we hadn't selected JEdwards in the mid-season draft.

Either way, I doubt they'd be offering up Thilthorpe... Since he could/should fit the "local poster boy" requirement anyway!

The only players I'd take with 3 for 1 are players Adelaide wouldn't trade. Butts, Sholl, Schoenberg, Brodie Smith, McAsey, Thilthorpe

Our pick one for their pick three plus+ 2nd this year +1st next year+ 1st following year, get the AFL to tick that off. If they want horne they can pay for him. Hell, they shelled out 2 firsts for Gibbs

Global warming is a serious issue. You really want to send the fires of hell into our last icy vestige?

I thought boring a hole to send her back down there may be too expensive?

Last edited:
I'd entertain making a deal with any club in any year. It'd need to be a ridiculously good offer though.

The reason I say this is because I believe the biggest contributing factor to a club's success is the coach/coaches, not the players. The right system and coaching allows players to flourish, and I feel we're on a good thing with Noble and co.
That is a different way to look at it. I like your way of thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure eagles can get in his ear and run his self-esteem down to a level where he feels he can only succeed as a human being by staying in WA.
Yep, this guy does the interrogations.. and then the contract negotiations..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back