List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quinton Narkle had 26 possessions & kicked a goal yet has been dropped from the cats deep midfield again. I hope we are enquiring. They had Rohan & Lachie Henderson returning & the kid can consider himself stiff yet again to be the one who has to be omitted. You would think Troy Selwood would have a fair idea on the talent at the cats that can't quite break into that team.
He's defiantly one I would love to target, he's class.

I was basically begging the pies to pick up Tyler Keitel in the mid season draft.

He’s kicked 32 goals & 18 behinds in 11 games. WAFL arguably the 2nd best comp in the land.

196cms & 91 kilos. He’s been a star in the WAFL league for years.
Been banging this drum for a couple of years now. Would be a very serviceable AFL player IMO

I was basically begging the pies to pick up Tyler Keitel in the mid season draft.

He’s kicked 32 goals & 18 behinds in 11 games. WAFL arguably the 2nd best comp in the land.

Clubs seem him just as a Good State League Player

Clubs seem him just as a Good State League Player
Would think our club would have given him a try, seeing how much we've benefited from Noble and Checkers and we're screaming out for a forward.

Although with Johnson that might have been the intention. Just unluckily has had injury setbacks

Been banging this drum for a couple of years now. Would be a very serviceable AFL player IMO

All 18 clubs have seen it differently, on multiple occasions. Of course, they could be wrong and you could be right. I doubt we’ll ever get to find out now.

I can comprehend and live with the majority of decisions made post 2018 GF.

But, the decision to trade Stephenson and to a lesser extent R2, is like a small splinter in the brain giving me a head ache every time I think about it.

This is a name that continually pops up every season..

I can comprehend and live with the majority of decisions made post 2018 GF.

But, the decision to trade Stephenson and to a lesser extent R2, is like a small splinter in the brain giving me a head ache every time I think about it.
The return is what was costly. If we could have turned Stephenson into a Beau MacDonald the. I don’t think many would be complaining.

We've got a hangover in that we're still playing X% of Treloar's contract for the next 5 years and still have Beams' payout on the books for this year.

We'll be in a better spot next season so of you go there's no scraps laying around for you filthy carrion eaters... ;)

Not sure how well that translates to success at AFL level?

If Keitel was going against VFL / AFL standard KPD's most weeks and still kicking 3.5-4 goals a game on average consistently from year to year then yeah I'd have a look at him, but he isn't facing that quality of opposition on a regular basis and neither are any of the other highly touted state league KPF's from the WAFL (or SANFL for that matter), so maybe that's contributing to the mindset amongst recruiters to consistently overlook these higher-performing state league players?

Just playing devil's advocate here, nothing really against Keitel specifically.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got a hangover in that we're still playing X% of Treloar's contract for the next 5 years and still have Beams' payout on the books for this year.

We'll be in a better spot next season so of you go there's no scraps laying around for you filthy carrion eaters... ;)
My recollection (or rather, recollection of rumour) regarding the Treloar deal was that we pay less each of the first 3 years, and then we're paying nothing in the last 2.

That could be a total invention on my part. Or hope :tearsofjoy:

We are probably still paying Cameron Wood & Cory Gault.
We forgot to delist them.

Just another Guy special! He must of put most of our list on secret long term deals before he left....

it seems we hired the worst list manager ever. So who is responsible for his appointment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back