Autopsy Round 20, 2021 | Autopsy vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice of the umpires to step up and make sure of it when we got to within 2 kicks in the last 1/4, seriously, how many "not 15, play on's" went their way, considering at least 70-80% of their kicks would be in the 8-12m range ?

All things considered, not a bad effort against a top 4 side, but i will go he if that is Premiership winning football by the handbaggers.

Played stoutly today, worked and competed really hard. Simpkin was
fantastic, the whole defence was strong and lots more good signs from the players we need to keep improving.

Turnovers hurt and there were some poor disposals and decisions. Geelong honestly looked the better side all day and Dangerfield was great in the last quarter so I was pleased, especially with the players we had missing, that North was able to keep it tight.

Yes we needed more forward. Zurhaar obviously to come back and the VFL game today makes that less of a worry longer term.

Collingwood crying right now because of losing Atu.

We have a serious chance of getting 4 points next week. With the VFL team winning we have a good base going forward.

I still would like to see more forward movement and better decision making out of d50.

Collingwood punching the air right now because of losing Atu.

We have a serious chance of getting 4 points next week. With the VFL team winning we have a good base going forward.

I still would like to see more forward movement and better decision making out of d50.
Why are they so happy about it? He has been decent.

Collingwood punching the air right now because of losing Atu.

Huh?

Really? I've never heard of 'fighting the air' as a term referring to dissatisfaction. I'll chisel it down on a rock for future reference.
That’s cause ur a boomer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re sh*t . 4 or 5 of out best missing and they were helped in that last by the umpires .

Some of the posts in here are hilarious.

Geelong are sh12t ….. yeah equal top constantly play finals. Good observation.

Oh but we (North) had players out. Yeah good observation. Cameron Duncan Henderson Miers. Those 4 might just squeeze into our best side (and yours)

The umpires blah blah

The Cats game style …… how many Cats games have you lot watched. Top 2-3 most attacking teams in the Comp - second highest % - best defence. Good observation.

You lot will be a good side and are on the right track. But a bit more of a balanced approach to your opposition assessment wouldn’t hurt.

Good luck for the remaining games.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cool, try this one on

soph·ist·ry | \ ˈsä-fə-strē \
plural sophistries
Definition of sophistry

1: subtly deceptive reasoning or argumentation
I love ˈsä-fə-strē

Oh but we (North) had players out. Yeah good observation. Cameron Duncan Henderson Miers. Those 4 might just squeeze into our best side (and yours)

The umpires blah blah

The Cats game style …… how many Cats games have you lot watched. Top 2-3 most attacking teams in the Comp - second highest % - best defence. Good observation.

You lot will be a good side and are on the right track. But a bit more of a balanced approach to your opposition assessment wouldn’t hurt.

So in your rich tapestry of life, and all of the good and positive things and horrible negative things you have experienced, the highs and the lows and the joys and the pains of existing and all of the beautiful things you have no doubt seen, you are so furious with what a bunch of opposition supporters think of a club that you support, comprised of men that don't know you exist and never will, that you are coming on here to tell us how much we don't know?

Weird, dude

The umpires blah blah

🤣More fool you, expecting to be greeted with balance in an opposition thread after a loss.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The umpires blah blah

Guess what it’s our thread so read it and enjoy , what did you expect praise for the hand baggers.

The umpires blah blah

Okay then good luck in the next couple of years when your whole team retires and you guys have no youth to rely on 👍🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back