What Main Message Will Morrison Use Going Into The Next Election

Remove this Banner Ad

More rhetoric on safe borders this time inspired by action that is inspired by the popularity or certain ALP state premiers.

And at the same time trying to discredit their credentials by pointing out any problems caused at a state level.

More rhetoric on safe borders this time inspired by action that is inspired by the popularity or certain ALP state premiers.

And at the same time trying to discredit their credentials by pointing out any problems caused at a state level.
Tough on borders is a harder sell post Covid when they've palmed most of the responsibilities off to the states.

As a AFL fan for 50 years. must say I don't follow your politics much. but the way he's handled this covid trip is nothing short of fantastic.
sure you the people get the bulk of the credit. but if he had done as the States & Europe as has been the case for 100+ years.
not doing so saved what ? 40 50,000 lives or more. I wish I could vote for him. Well done

As a AFL fan for 50 years. must say I don't follow your politics much. but the way he's handled this covid trip is nothing short of fantastic.
sure you the people get the bulk of the credit. but if he had done as the States & Europe as has been the case for 100+ years.
not doing so saved what ? 40 50,000 lives or more. I wish I could vote for him. Well done
Well either this is a troll acount (probably), or you are misinformed. He has done piss all, the buck has been passed onto the state premiers. He never takes responsiblity for anything

Well either this is a troll acount (probably), or you are misinformed. He has done piss all, the buck has been passed onto the state premiers. He never takes responsiblity for anything
The word troll shows up when ?
Look I leave in a little pace called Vegas we are Clark county 2.267 million people. where we have had 4,700 + deaths. enough said.

Look I leave in a little pace called Vegas we are Clark county 2.267 million people. where we have had 4,700 + deaths. enough said.
Maybe you should "leave" Vegas and come to Australia. Then you might understand the situation

Maybe you should "leave" Vegas and come to Australia. Then you might understand the situation
Please explain yourself. What is there to understand ?
I've read a daily newspaper for 60 years. the Obituary page/pages somedays haven't seen anything like this even Vietnam.
that's what I understand.

Just as a matter of interest, what difference do you think it would have made if Trump's mate Scummo had been in charge in Nevada or, heaven forbid, the USA?

Please explain yourself. What is there to understand ?
I've read a daily newspaper for 60 years. the Obituary page/pages somedays haven't seen anything like this even Vietnam.
that's what I understand.
What there is to understand is the situation of how covid has been handled in Australia. Quarantine, a constiutional responsibility of the Commonwelath, has been passed on to the states. The vaccination rollout has been a abject failure. Contract tracing? Don't even get me started on CovidSafe... Wage subsidies, they were dragged kicking and screaming into supporting people, but they of course managed to help out their mates at the big end of town as well. I could go on and on. This is the situation that you need to understand

What there is to understand is the situation of how covid has been handled in Australia. Quarantine, a constiutional responsibility of the Commonwelath, has been passed on to the states. The vaccination rollout has been a abject failure. Contract tracing? Don't even get me started on CovidSafe... Wage subsidies, they were dragged kicking and screaming into supporting people, but they of course managed to help out their mates at the big end of town as well. I could go on and on. This is the situation that you need to understand
So for you it's all about where the $$ went. not saving Lives. ok I get it

No, it's about who didn't do their job, leaving it one case to a mish mash of others and in the other to no one, which ended up costing lives.

Morrisons ineptitude has cost Australian lives. Do you get that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you openly admit to not following Australian politics much, but then seem quite adamant that Scummo saved lives and did everything right? If I knew I didn't know much about a subject, I'd probably seek to ask questions to understand, rather than stating conclusions and defending them to those more familiar with the subject.

No, it's about who didn't do their job, leaving it one case to a mish mash of others and in the other to no one, which ended up costing lives.

Morrisons ineptitude has cost Australian lives. Do you get that?
So you openly admit to not following Australian politics much, but then seem quite adamant that Scummo saved lives and did everything right? If I knew I didn't know much about a subject, I'd probably seek to ask questions to understand, rather than stating conclusions and defending them to those more familiar with the subject.
I'm not saying anyone is Perfect. 20/20 hindsight is.
now I'm thinking you fellows never voted for him or ever would. so just be happy thousands more are alive today.
Thanks for making me so welcomed.

Sqomo will be taking credit for the vaccine being a success.

If there is anything other than the vaccine rollout being a success (i.e. breakouts because NSW has to pretend everything is hunkydory) then Morrison will get the knife as leader in February.

If there's even a whiff of an outbreak, in March, Morrison is done. He's failed on Quarantine and he's failed on vaccines. That's not a tough message to sell.

"But we handed out heaps of cash" isn't a winning strategy, the election won't be on the economy (debt and deficit) or immigration, the usual go-to's for conservatives.

What nonsence. The only mention I made of money was the rorting of jobkeeper, e.g to Harvey Norman and Private schools who made a profit. My post addressed multiple points about Morrison shirking responsibility.
I would suggest before making comments like he 'saved all these lives' and such, you do some more research. I am more than willing to engage in conversation with you, but respectfully I don't think you really understand the situation here...

The only reason he didn’t do it the same way was the States didn’t let him

I'm thinking he is a troll. A mod should do what needs to be done.

Why would anyone think Morrison will have a message?
he’ll just fly around having his photo taken in his different disguises / doing the thumbs up from cars & trucks & planes, wear his Sharks kit & one day cricket top blah blah.

image rotation...

here's Scott with a tank/fighter plane, one with some tradies and hi-viz.
Scott engaged with a heart felt cause.
Fun daggy dad, just looking out for his girls.

re-announced $$$$$ for things that won't happen but grabs the news cycle,
serious economic manager pants on for 8 minutes followed by photo with friendly cafe owner and party member
leak Scott tried to save Gladys' bacon but was rebuffed.

Some broad motherhood statements about OZ values...
But Laybah etc

Sprinkle with unchallenged falsehoods and bind with a vigorous subterranean social media campaign promoting fear and division.

At least that's what they'll try.

"I didn't shart at Engadine Maccas"

i loved the international reporting on this. the world was baffled that we had a PM who had to proactively deny shitting his pants

even trump didnt do that (deny shitting them, we all know you wear adult diapers for a reason)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back