Opinion Worst GF entertainment in history

Remove this Banner Ad

2018 with old Barnesy and Black Eyes Peas was crap. I just played my own Eagles playlist that day mostly. Despite the memorable flag win nothing about it had to do with the entertainment.

Of course Meatloaf was annus horribilis but it was also funny, it has given a lot to the past decade.

Except for this

Given this was the replay and he had just a couple of days to presumably rehearse. I thought he was great - it might be clouded by the fact I'm on a bit of a Commodores binge at the moment.

He was effortlessly cool. Helps he doesn’t need a huge amount of s**t stadium surround sound. Tom Jones was good too.

Interestingly, the only one I can remember these days is the meatloaf one.

Easily Meatloaf. I wasn't too impressed with Jet in 2007 either.

Lionel Richie and The Killers were probably the best I've seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got no memory of Kath and Kim but I just watched about 10 seconds from the Logies and OMG - I'm speechless but not necessarily surprised. Australian comedy has a habit of not only flogging a dead horse but flaying it till there's nothing even remotely funny left.

cant remember what year it was, but distinctly remember changing the channel and watching a few minutes of ads on another channel until i thought it was safe to cahnge back.

Meatoaf was oddly paradoxical, an awful awful performance, yet immensely entertaining, and iconing in the end.
Angry Andersons Bernd fer gleeery was plain awful.

What we really need to do is get them both back for a duet performance.
+1

I liked Bryan Adams in 2015. But I would rather the AFL use the money on junior football.

Up There Cazaly. National Anthem. Football. Presentation. Interviews. Done.

The AFL and Ch 7 want to make it an all day and all night event. It should be all day drinking and BBQing with football being the only event.
I was at 2015 and thought Bryan Adams was great. The Killers in 2017 were also good.

Was at 2011 for the infamous meatloaf, not only was he bad but the acoustics were shocking. He was setup to fail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back