List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korn Canes said he loves it as North have gone all in on the rebuild with a full and honest self assessment of where they are at and where they wish to be in the years to come.

That worries me because Cornes is a moron.

Comben to CHB is a left field option, he played there quite a bit in u/18’s and some recruiters viewed it as his best position.

This would become viable if Edwards came on a bit quicker than expected or we took a JVR type swing man.

Don't panic - Walker is fine in the defensive role - that is 3 defensive talls we have back there.

We can't go any taller than that as we lose run and ball use.

We need to completely restructure the back line and Taz leaving will accelerate that.

In 12 months time we will be saying how fortunate we were that Robbie left as it forced the club to prioritise the development of the backline and now we are in much better shape there than in 2020 and 2021.

Define fine.

Call me naive, but, when the contract terms are the same, what's the point of leaving in an attempt to win a flag for a club that you've had no part in building the success of? Seems odd to me

A team that missed the 8 and seem a tad out of touch with those above them... at a reach maybe more money on offer?

Call me naive, but, when the contract terms are the same, what's the point of leaving in an attempt to win a flag for a club that you've had no part in building the success of? Seems odd to me

The silverware is hard to come by, anyone who is part of a winning team will feel like they earned it.

You sounds like those Salty RFC fans when they got news of CCJ.

I back Taz to follow his heart, would be sad to see him go but once you retire, that is it, those hopes and dreams are dead and buried forever.
CCJ is not in Tarrant's league.

we all need to keep our shirts on and our underwear correctly aligned. One year rolling contracts for those over 30 in the context of our current list build should be the standard, and if it means a great club servant like Taz gets a better offer, so be it. I don't want to lose him, but like the flying ham, there were signs last year that the downhill part of the journey was underway - I posted in the second half of the season that Taz was getting knocked aside in a way I'd never seen before, which might have been his recovery from illness, but it didn't auger well either. Two years? Not for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Martin factor, if hes fit and they’re there abouts, they’re a chance…

Maybe, he was fit for most of this season. No ill will on Dusty, hopefully he recovers well from that freak accident, love watching him play.

we all need to keep our shirts on and our underwear correctly aligned. One year rolling contracts for those over 30 in the context of our current list build should be the standard, and if it means a great club servant like Taz gets a better offer, so be it. I don't want to lose him, but like the flying ham, there were signs last year that the downhill part of the journey was underway - I posted in the second half of the season that Taz was getting knocked aside in a way I'd never seen before, which might have been his recovery from illness, but it didn't auger well either. Two years? Not for me

Underwear? Free and easy my friend.

Need to now play hard ball on ccj. Would be embarrassing if we lose taz get a compo then end up giving that compo for ccj. Fight hard * these pricks

The reality with the Tarrant scenario is that we need more longer-term options. It doesn't matter if he stays or goes, we need to start addressing the back six, it is by far the weakest line we have, half of them weren't even defenders prior to this year and outside of Perez there is nobody of quality looking to come into it any time soon.
I agree. Also think this would be a reason why it would be good if Taz stayed. He is a great one on one defender and has alot of knowledge that young defenders would benefit from.

Robbie might get his much deserved AA now he is going to an AFL favoured club .Good luck Robert except against us. We are demonstrating that we are doing a proper rebuild and one by one transitioning our older players out. Don’t like it but needs to be done unfortunately for us to be stronger in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back