List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread II - IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we re contract Campbell, Ham, Dumont and Atley we can take 3 picks in all drafts total.
Every extra pick means another person delisted.
The least picks we could take at the national draft is 2. If we upgrade Edwards to the main list as our third.
Tom Lynch means another player delisted.
We don't know what is happening with that.
Hope this helps.
Surely it’s a no brainer now & delist Atley & TomC . And recruit 2 new young extra kids thru the draft & try out / add to our exciting young list
We all know what these 2 guys will give us in Atley & TomC….
Absolutely nothing next year except play all season in VFL .
I’d rather draft , try out & give games to potential future stars we haven’t seen yet thru the VFL than keep 2 blokes that let’s face it are done …..

Surely it’s a no brainer now & delist Atley & TomC . And recruit 2 new young extra kids thru the draft & try out / add to our exciting young list
I’d rather draft , try out & give games to potential future stars we haven’t seen yet thru the VFL than keep 2 blokes that let’s face it are done …..
If no one else wants Atley, then he isn't the worst type of depth, or training example, to keep on the list.

Dumont is done by all reports. :(
Atley may survive.
We will find out by the 10th

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie Ford was a so called speculative pick in the 50's last year - and as a great man once said ...sometimes the greatest risk of all is not taking risks....
He is a durable senior player with a great work ethic. Even in the twos he adds something on minimum chips. Don't forget that second round draft pick we gave away and want to push out for lols.

Twomey reported this afternoon we have not offered Dumont a contract and he wont play for us again. :(

Can’t believe another club didn’t pick him up for free - perfect cover for teams that have mids that only run one way.

Think it’s a bad move putting lynch on rookie list - even if he hits some form and plays some games. He’s to old for the future.

Can’t believe another club didn’t pick him up for free - perfect cover for teams that have mids that only run one way.

Think it’s a bad move putting lynch on rookie list - even if he hits some form and plays some games. He’s to old for the future.
He may still go.
He said Dumont is too good to not be on a list. He thinks he will find a club.
He didn't even mention Campbell and Atley.

the mentality is instead of trading 11 for Polec we should have traded 11+ something else to get ahead of the bid. That way we could have had Bailey smith for example as well as Thomas.

saints don’t need to worry here, they will take a top 10 pick without having to even worry about their nga prospects until later
That was an acknowledged, hyped "super draft". Who was gonna give up a top ten pick?

If no one else wants Atley, then he isn't the worst type of depth, or training example, to keep on the list.
Sorry totally disagree obviously.
With the current exciting youth on the list & what’s still to come …
I can only see him helping out at training putting out the witches hats at best for the AFL & playing a VFL role …

Sorry totally disagree obviously.
With the current exciting youth on the list & what’s still to come …
I can only see him helping out at training putting out the witches hats at best for the AFL & playing a VFL role …
I get that. With a young team you also need coverage when they are cooked, and someone to learn from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back