EDFL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrong forums turbo you said take it to the other forums lol, don’t want to drain people’s life about ek anymore but no idea why no write up, Sometimes less is more.

Gun defender (FB), big boy 6 foot 1, hard as nails

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Played at Romsey..that Rhys Smith?

If it’s the bloke I’m thinking of he also played up home at Lalbert. He’s definitely a gun. Not sure he’s key defender size down there but he reads the play well and is an elite kick

If it’s the bloke I’m thinking of he also played up home at Lalbert. He’s definitely a gun. Not sure he’s key defender size down there but he reads the play well and is an elite kick

Yea that’s him

Played at Broadford not Romsey

Sure he will be fine, he also has age on his side too.

Ek just announced one of your boys Petrone, never seen him play, how does he go ?

Petrone is a very good pick up. Tall versitile rangy forward who can take a good grab. Csn also pinch hit in the ruck. Was on North Melb VFL list so if his still there he might only be an alignment player. Another player that will carry high points.

Petrone is a very good pick up. Tall versitile rangy forward who can take a good grab. Csn also pinch hit in the ruck. Was on North Melb VFL list so if his still there he might only be an alignment player. Another player that will carry high points.

Great at running laps at training or strutting around in a moon boot.
Doesn't get on the park much

Roxy have picked up a quality kid from Tulla, Dylan Birdo, 18's captain from a couple of years ago.
Does the coach do all the recruiting uptherox ?.
Recruiting very smartly.

Sorry Skip…all I remember was he came to Lalbert with Dean and was a terrific player. Had some issues towards the end of his time but the lad played super footy

Hey old mate, yeah from memory he went up to Lalbert with Dean. So did Vianni and Boyall
All were terrific players when they were at Broadford
Glad to see Rhys trying is hand at premier div

Photo shoot at Windside tonight. CJ and brother, Kirkman from CS and former player Collard recently at Parkside. Wonder when Cassius and Mazziol get there pics done. Mixed bag of experience and youth.
Word is the new ressies coach has 30 new players on the way and doesn’t care about all the exits due to the former ressies coach leaving. And the ressies coach is also now the footy manager. Talk about a takeover by the senior coach and his mate.

Photo shoot at Windside tonight. CJ and brother, Kirkman from CS and former player Collard recently at Parkside. Wonder when Cassius and Mazziol get there pics done. Mixed bag of experience and youth.
Word is the new ressies coach has 30 new players on the way and doesn’t care about all the exits due to the former ressies coach leaving. And the ressies coach is also now the footy manager. Talk about a takeover by the senior coach and his mate.

30 players on the way? Bit of an exaggeration there

So much intel catndog and a little over hyped with the takeover bid comments. Wonder how much is true tho. Sounding like one of the coaches disgruntled family members trying to stir things up. 😊👍🏼

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new reserves coach has loose lips so not hard to get intel. He chose hillside over Another club due to having a larger budget to recruit his mates. And that’s 100% what he is telling anyone he bumps into or calls. I like honesty but when you’re talking to players to try and keep them lines like “not worried about the locals as I have 30 players coming” isn’t good you would think. I personally don’t care but the pres needs to take control. Lots of disgruntled people down there have a lot of opinions as from what is being bandied around the infighting is true.

The new reserves coach has loose lips so not hard to get intel. He chose hillside over Another club due to having a larger budget to recruit his mates. And that’s 100% what he is telling anyone he bumps into or calls. I like honesty but when you’re talking to players to try and keep them lines like “not worried about the locals as I have 30 players coming” isn’t good you would think. I personally don’t care but the pres needs to take control. Lots of disgruntled people down there have a lot of opinions as from what is being bandied around the infighting is true.
They have always been a feral mob the Hill Billies

He’s a shadow of the player he once was. Not a game changer for APW and he does miss games regularly
Umm I might have to disagree here on 1 point in that Klix was more than handy at Melton which is higher level footy than div1. If his on his definitely a game changer. His always been a difficult match up due to his size. His a small forward but can take a good grab. I can see him turning it on at windy hill in September.
Very interesting recruit.

But do agree he can miss games at times.

Umm I might have to disagree here on 1 point in that Klix was more than handy at Melton which is higher level footy than div1. If his on his definitely a game changer. His always been a difficult match up due to his size. His a small forward but can take a good grab. I can see him turning it on at windy hill in September.

Will be a watch i see I suppose. Not someone I would be bringing in but good luck to him.
Tulla still the team to beat in my eyes and throw a blanket over APW, Westy & West Coburg. A lot of early talk about APW being firm favs and I can’t have it. EK was a league of its own this season and next could really tight at the top, and really tight at the bottom between Rupo & Kangas, and maybe even Hillside and Craigieburn if things go against them. Will be a great comp to watch again.

Lol you were far from now Complementing Klix when ek signed him, why the sudden change or heart ? He is extremely strong for his size. Not many small defenders will be able to handle him. Although his one downfall is he holds into the ball a little too long, tries to do too much on his own.

Also very injury prone (soft tissue injuries)

He is best mates with Jimmy Micallef hence why he’s at APW now.

Last edited:

Klix is an interesting one not sure I would want him influencing the young players how to go about it off field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back