EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the EK vs DP game today, EK crowd bothering Shannon Byrnes all day and even after the game finished, still giving him flack, Majak had to jump in and say something to them. EK rotations are a mess, seems very disorganised. Deer Park just couldn’t match them the whole game, Laguda and Hamad were huge, Matthew Dennis too. Silvagni played well, Smart was well defended by Bol for the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be really interested to see how Keilor would stack up against Yarrawonga or Wangaratta from the O+M. Watching their games it's actually ridiculous how good they are. Would love to know how Keilor comapres. Battle for the best local team in VIC.

I'd be really interested to see how Keilor would stack up against Yarrawonga or Wangaratta from the O+M. Watching their games it's actually ridiculous how good they are. Would love to know how Keilor comapres. Battle for the best local team in VIC.
Keilor would beat any local team in the state probably the country, no question in my mind but you don't really know

Watched Yarra twice last year including the GF. Would be more than confident in saying Keilor win quite comfortably. Good footy O+M, but theres not many local sides around that would beat Keilor, if any.

It’s different footy but on a big dry ground Yarrawonga for me 😉 Be to quick imo.

Let’s put Balwyn in that group as well. Keilor v Balwyn would be an interesting contest.

Keilor would beat any local team in the state probably the country, no question in my mind but you don't really know
Sandhurst would beat them. Ex Hawthorn forward Fergus Greene & Ex Collingwood VFL Captain Lachie Tardrew have been dominating and are surrounded by quality players on every line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back